cricket

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

if you are ever out of town you wont find a super d so if i were you i would switch
yea

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

Judged:

i much prefer super d myself. walgreen's charges me 4 times more for the same prescription. i switched back real fast.
ino u2

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

super d slo but sure best
wondering

Rickman, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

the girls at walgreens imo look ummm not clean. super ds the pharm is rude. well just one of them is rude the other one is nice. don't know which one is which tho. and the heard the girls might be smokin the pipe. I just go to cookeville when i need meds
walgreens4sure

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

i switched everything to walgreens! the girls at super d are so rude and stuck on themselves, takes forever too! walgreens you can call them order your prescription and what time you want it (without talking to any1) and just go pick it up no probs! i reccomend everyone switch to walgreens
who

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

Judged:

wondering wrote:
the girls at walgreens imo look ummm not clean. super ds the pharm is rude. well just one of them is rude the other one is nice. don't know which one is which tho. and the heard the girls might be smokin the pipe. I just go to cookeville when i need meds
they all smoke the pipe? cause they don't call look like they do that. 2 of them do tho
what

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

Judged:

whats wrong with smokeing a pipe? its a little old fashioned but hey it might be makeing a comeback
dirty mouth

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

what wrote:
whats wrong with smokeing a pipe? its a little old fashioned but hey it might be makeing a comeback
nothing wrong with it. I don't work at the pharmacy hahahhahaha
wallye

Crawford, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2010

Judged:

that long haired blonde with the funky painted on eyebrows is really stuck on herself
family

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2010

Judged:

Super D's have always been super nice to my family, they know you by name, and try their best to be fast and safe, walgreens are very slow, how hard can it take to count a weeks worth of antibotics, was told at walgreens to come back in 2 hours and rx still wasnt ready, no one wants to wait for that long when you are sicker then a dog. wish i had puked ont them.
noooo

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

If you want to pay a higher price I would go to Walgreens. If I wanted to be talked about the second I left I would go to Super D's. I always go to Cookeville Walmart it's usually a little below half the price of medicine at Walgreens.
family

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

I have been into super D's often over the last 20 years and have never heared anyone talked about like a dog, and they are always kind to my mother bringing her meds to her car because it is hard for her to make it into the store after chemo treatments, so thank you Gary and Larry and staff, for making my mom feel like a part of your family.
Yesss

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

Judged:

noooo wrote:
If you want to pay a higher price I would go to Walgreens. If I wanted to be talked about the second I left I would go to Super D's. I always go to Cookeville Walmart it's usually a little below half the price of medicine at Walgreens.
There is nothing wrong with either pharmacy here locally. We have tried both but use super D to support a locally owned business. We alwayse try to keep our money local whenever we can.Very rarely go to Cookville. We may spend a little more but at least we know we are supporting our local economy.
I use

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

Judged:

Fred's Fast and friendly service. All of them are nice and Bill and the ladies there always go out of the way and go that extra step to help you all they can. I highly recommend them!
delphi

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

Judged:

The Super D. workers do bad mouth their customers after they leave. I have been a witness to this. They kiss customer's ass to their face and go out of their way to accomadate them. As soon as they are out the door all manner of of criticism follows. Mean and malicious and uncalled for statements. They only care about your money and they will scrape and grovel to a perons face to get it.
24fan

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

Judged:

I use wrote:
Fred's Fast and friendly service. All of them are nice and Bill and the ladies there always go out of the way and go that extra step to help you all they can. I highly recommend them!
You have got to be kidding!!!! They are the most unfriendly place in town. They act like it a pain for them to fill your prescription. Never smile or appreciate your business.
be glad

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

...... there is some competition in this town or you would be paying out the ass like a hemmoroid!
just_gimme_my_sh t

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Judged:

be glad wrote:
...... there is some competition in this town or you would be paying out the ass like a hemmoroid!
ive been told they didnt have my medicine in stock and i took a freind up their and the meds that they told me were outta stock suddenly appeared within a 15 minute time period..........funny how the truck sure as hell didnt run in those 15 mins ......its all about who you are there or they like to fill meds for people that the girls are buying from ..oh yeah better count ya sh** b4 ya leave there dope fiends tend to get stiky fingers
Medicine man

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Witchy Woman wrote:
Should i use or walgreens?
Super D sucks and the wooley boys ar eworse then the devil.. go to wal-greens and save...

These two went to school on the taxpayers dollar ,became rich and forgot were they came from..They was poor as snakes which they still are..go to Wal-Greens.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Livingston Forum right now

Search the Livingston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 24 min NTMD8OR 138,401
overton county school system 52 min North Wind 60
Matt Eldridge temper tantrum (Feb '13) 4 hr haha 31
Democrat skewers "bizarre" Obama on immigration 6 hr Richard 4
Obama Wont Visit Border 10 hr Billy 1
The House Republican Budget and Its Effect on S... 10 hr Really 9
Travis Wills? 11 hr Nobody Special 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Livingston Jobs

•••