country person

Livingston, TN

#1 Sep 3, 2012
does anybody know where i can get saw mill slabs to cut up for wood and kindling wood? not from the hickory mill.
country person

Livingston, TN

#2 Sep 6, 2012
country person wrote:
does anybody know where i can get saw mill slabs to cut up for wood and kindling wood? not from the hickory mill.
"The search continues....."
county person

Livingston, TN

#3 Sep 11, 2012
country person wrote:
I'm still looking....
just me

Livingston, TN

#4 Sep 12, 2012
Try dales lumber comp in hilham
well

Cicero, IL

#5 Sep 12, 2012
Where r u looking? How mant do u need? Pickup load? R u ok with pine? Or do u require hardwood?
country person

Livingston, TN

#6 Sep 14, 2012
well wrote:
Where r u looking? How mant do u need? Pickup load? R u ok with pine? Or do u require hardwood?
looked around the area, i'll try dales in hilham is that the place on right past the light? don't want pine ,popular would make good kindling... all big sawmills now d-bark logs and sell for mulch.. only place that would have slabs would be a smaller type place. thank you. the search continues....
tom metz

Howell, MI

#7 Nov 5, 2012
well wrote:
cheap slab wood is all I need , its for very rustic looking deer blinds & sheds out in the woods, a pick-up load would be fine- the cheaper the better (i'm on a fixed income) I don't need anything pretty, just whats cut off the log prior to cutting the log into boards, bark on GREAT
Thanks
tom metz

Howell, MI

#8 Nov 5, 2012
oh yea .... my e-mail is [email protected]
Conor

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Go to google maps and locate your area, then type the words "Timber Company" and hit search. Then start calling some of the results. I did this in my local area when I was looing for wood slabs and I couldn't be happier. I bought two 24in by 8 foot pieces that were 3 inches thick for $50 a piece.
jds

Livingston, TN

#10 Jan 14, 2013
tobyhammock
yeah

United States

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Go to toby Hammock but don't advise you go around anyone there .... all those young ones are pill heads or shoot up...I'd be afraid to set foot up there afraid I'd step on their used needle....I don't advise anyone to go around them and if you do lock your vehicle if you get out because mark crouch and Doug Allen will steal
country person

Livingston, TN

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Conor wrote:
Go to google maps and locate your area, then type the words "Timber Company" and hit search. Then start calling some of the results. I did this in my local area when I was looing for wood slabs and I couldn't be happier. I bought two 24in by 8 foot pieces that were 3 inches thick for $50 a piece.
this is small area pretty much know every business, you you bought 2pieces for 50 dollars a piece i don't understand that part. thanks.
timber

United States

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Do you have any logs/trees that you would want cut up with a saw mill? i know someone who can come to you with a mill.
Call

Livingston, TN

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Chris Walker logging.
country person

Livingston, TN

#15 Jan 19, 2013
a cedar mill not too far from here has good web site with prices and photos, for anyone interested in lumber and slabs sawdust etc here it is grant ceadr mill in gordonsville tn.
still looking

United States

#16 Jan 21, 2013
Are you still looking for someone to cut you some lumber? Can come to you and cut to your specifications. Have own equipment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curtis is No Leader,, Bronnie will be a Great M... 3 min Perry 3
Racist-Bigot- Steve Steve Bannon: Weak Trump ... 6 min Steve 4
Shannon key 33 min cuff 2
Sheriff 2018 1 hr Steven Castle 17
abby hunter 1 hr kissmyA 1
Democrats switching to Republican 2 hr resident 17
Curtis has made Livingston Number 6 in the Stat... 5 hr Kissimmee 7

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance