First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sassy

Kingston Springs, TN

#1 Mar 21, 2011
Does anyone know what's going on at the macolhm clark house off the by-pass
go figure

Livingston, TN

#2 Mar 21, 2011
yeah Dr. Mason bought it and going to turn it into a place to have weddings and such. Thats what I was told.
well

Kingston Springs, TN

#3 Mar 21, 2011
benji

Livingston, TN

#4 May 7, 2011
Here we go again Roads are blocked
prom night

Monterey, TN

#5 May 7, 2011
The LA prom is being held over there is what is going on. What a damn joke. Whoever decided on that location should be fired on the spot. Lesley Riddle, Matt Eldridge, or the damn school board. Whoever made the choice needs an ass whippin. I just drove around the by pass and saw kids having to walk 1 mile in the freakin rain. How ridiculous is that? Kids HAVE to pay unreasonable prices to go to the thing and then walk a mile in the rain. And better yet, its outdoors under a tent. How stupid is that? Is the high school closed for business on the weekends? The REASON for the location, is as usual, POLITICS. About 4 front office LA employees work for? You guessed it: Talk of the Town. Riddle, Eldridge, board, or whoever pat yourselves on the back for this genius decision.
QUESTION

Cookeville, TN

#6 May 7, 2011
go figure wrote:
yeah Dr. Mason bought it and going to turn it into a place to have weddings and such. Thats what I was told.
I was told it was bought by James Ledford and his wife.
Hoof Hearted

Jamestown, TN

#7 May 7, 2011
prom night wrote:
The LA prom is being held over there is what is going on. What a damn joke. Whoever decided on that location should be fired on the spot. Lesley Riddle, Matt Eldridge, or the damn school board. Whoever made the choice needs an ass whippin. I just drove around the by pass and saw kids having to walk 1 mile in the freakin rain. How ridiculous is that? Kids HAVE to pay unreasonable prices to go to the thing and then walk a mile in the rain. And better yet, its outdoors under a tent. How stupid is that? Is the high school closed for business on the weekends? The REASON for the location, is as usual, POLITICS. About 4 front office LA employees work for? You guessed it: Talk of the Town. Riddle, Eldridge, board, or whoever pat yourselves on the back for this genius decision.
I would have to agree with you. What a joke! If I was in a position of authority there would be no street closing going on. If you are going to run a business like that, you are going to have to build a parking lot!
Truth

Jamestown, TN

#8 May 7, 2011
What was wrong with having it at the high school????Looks like a big time stupid decision.
haha

Livingston, TN

#9 May 7, 2011
QUESTION wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told it was bought by James Ledford and his wife.
No they did not buy it what would they have bought it with? they work for him
know why

Cookeville, TN

#10 May 8, 2011
because then the poor kids can't afford to go
prom

Hendersonville, NC

#11 May 8, 2011
How ridiculous to have it there just fir Mitchell white and the teachers that work him. Its a joke. What about all the extra cops it took to BLoCK the road all night. Is talk of the town paying them or is the city of Livingston. No one inlcuding Dr Mason should be able to have a street blocked all night. I think Julie Miller and the other junior sponsors should get in major trouble. Furthermore what about local florist and other businesses offering there services. No one even got a chance cause of Julie Miller. LOCAL TEACHERS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GET MONEY ON THE SIDE FOR PROM.now school board what are you going to do this time. The same thing as in the past. Pat them o. The back and say good job
daisey duke

Nashville, TN

#12 May 8, 2011
I wish this was all in the world we had to complain about.
mom

Livingston, TN

#13 May 8, 2011
Instead of complaining everyone needs to vote and go to meetings and do there part to get the bad ones out of office and off the school board.
Do you part vote, or run for office.
parent

Livingston, TN

#14 May 8, 2011
one school broad member told me the director need to be fire i ask why you do not fire his a-- he said they would how to pay him the same as he making why not grow some hair on your a-- or resign and let somebody make the call because this bunch has not got no b-lls get off your a-- or we the voter will show you the door
WILSON

Kingston Springs, TN

#15 May 8, 2011
Actually the directors contract is over this year because the board extended his contract in violation of state law 49-2-203 14C which can be read by anyone with access to the internet. If the board wished to replace the current director they would only have to pay to the end of the current 2 year contract which I believe is up in August.
FYI

Byrdstown, TN

#16 May 8, 2011
This post should be named LOOSER or LOOSER or LOOSER. Get a LIF3.
daisey duke

Nashville, TN

#17 May 8, 2011
FYI wrote:
This post should be named LOOSER or LOOSER or LOOSER. Get a LIF3.
I'll bet the end of your nose is covered with shi_.
Dr K

Charlotte, NC

#18 May 8, 2011
idiots only idiots in our town. Other towns at least have idiots with enough decency to say to their face. Not this shithole
Funny

Jamestown, TN

#19 May 8, 2011
FYI wrote:
This post should be named LOOSER or LOOSER or LOOSER. Get a LIF3.
Just how loose is it? Seems pretty tight to me!!
well

Baxter, TN

#20 May 8, 2011
prom wrote:
How ridiculous to have it there just fir Mitchell white and the teachers that work him. Its a joke. What about all the extra cops it took to BLoCK the road all night. Is talk of the town paying them or is the city of Livingston. No one inlcuding Dr Mason should be able to have a street blocked all night. I think Julie Miller and the other junior sponsors should get in major trouble. Furthermore what about local florist and other businesses offering there services. No one even got a chance cause of Julie Miller. LOCAL TEACHERS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GET MONEY ON THE SIDE FOR PROM.now school board what are you going to do this time. The same thing as in the past. Pat them o. The back and say good job
just raising a point of information, the road was not blocked or closed anyone could drive through to get to the valley. Police set up at the end points of that road to caution drivers because attendees were parking along side the road which could be a hazard and they were trying to prevent an accident. Also while driving through I wondered the same thing you have about who were paying these "extra police" and it turns out the patrol men that were on the roadway cautioning drivers were reserve officers, meaning that they do not receive payment for their service. They are officers who are voluntarily working for the l.p.d. in hopes of attaining a job in the future. Not trying to create an argument here i just seen you raised some valid points of concern and i felt like i should share what i had found out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Impeach School Board 40 min shut up 152
School Board Meeting 47 min Tom T 95
Fire Chief's Limo 2 hr common sense 42
will taxes be raised when the citys budget is s... 2 hr common sense 16
elite colllusion is a rip off 3 hr BRAD 2
Poor Leadership in Livingston 7 hr ryuuhkm 193
Police shooting range 7 hr ryuuhkm 105
Livingston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Livingston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:30PM
2015 Atlanta Falcons Potential Draft Pick Profile: OL Ali Marpet
NFL 6:47 PM
Raiders expected to interview Mike Smith for DC
NBC Sports 7:57 PM
Report: Mike Smith expected to interview with Raiders
Bleacher Report 3:54 PM
2015 Falcons Draft Pick Profile: WR Phillip Dorsett
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
Falcons Potential Draft Pick: LB Denzel Perryman