Priestly behavior

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 28, 2011
So after reading about Fr. John, I was wondering if any of the current priests at St. Al's have been accused on sexual misconduct. Anyone know if anything has been covered up?
nhoj Arerrefal

New York, NY

#2 Oct 31, 2011
Lemp wrote:
So after reading about Fr. John, I was wondering if any of the current priests at St. Al's have been accused on sexual misconduct. Anyone know if anything has been covered up?
We do not know of anyone at St. Al's other than Fr. John at the moment. Do you know any information about others at St. Al's that have abused? Please share with us...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 31, 2011
Well, I do not want to say why I'm inquiring about this because I don't want to say who I am (and I can't separate the two). I was just asking because I have a reason to be curious. Won't say anymore, just looking for feedback. Good to know that there hasn't been local talk of anything (besides Fr. John).
anon

Union, NJ

#4 Nov 3, 2011
Hmmmm, very interesting post
Been Away

Cliffside Park, NJ

#5 Nov 9, 2011
The real question is how many have lovers/relationships. The amount of gay priests is so crazy high !!!!!! A suprise would be an actually abstinent priest.......or better yet, a straight one
uuu___

Bloomfield, NJ

#6 Dec 7, 2011
i'm a parishoner and reading this i really have to ask now who is gay at saint al's?
uuu ------

Butler, NJ

#7 Dec 12, 2011
DONT KNOW WHO IS GAY BUT I KNOW WHO WAS A PEDOPHILE PRIEST AND HIS NAME IS JOHN J LAFFERERA. NEXT QUESTION,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Tavern (Nov '13) Aug 6 Ed R 3
Need help to place gravestone - NJ Civil War Ve... Jul 29 Mom 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul '16 TWP 72,037
Fitness South Orange Jun '16 zemil1076 1
School Funding Plan Jun '16 faninstreet 1
News Home is where his heart is (May '09) Jun '16 Chris333 2
News Exploring the Queerness of Christianity with Ep... May '16 In Gods we Trust 4

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages