West Caldwell Fire Claims Life of NY ...

West Caldwell Fire Claims Life of NY Yankees Official Scorer

There are 1 comment on the Caldwells Patch story from Oct 26, 2010, titled West Caldwell Fire Claims Life of NY Yankees Official Scorer. In it, Caldwells Patch reports that:

A 69-year-old man who died in his family's West Caldwell home after becoming trapped on the second floor was identified as Bill Shannon, the official scorer of the New York Yankees.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Caldwells Patch.

Alyce Ramsey

Bronx, NY

#1 Oct 27, 2010
I worked with Bill Shannon decades ago. He so loved baseball, all sports and his work; but, more importantly, he was a decent man. I was thinking of him over the past few days, never imagining the end of his life. He leaves a legacy of passion, brilliance and competence i hope others in his field will follow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sep 25 Barmsweb 72,037
News Sean P. Coghlan, 28, of Caldwell, a teacher at ... (Jan '12) Sep 17 Tra 12
Armada Health Care - Breaking News - Voted Wors... (Mar '14) Sep 16 Al Capone times two 3
News N.J. gay priest suspended after expressing supp... Sep 7 Topez 4
Old Tavern (Nov '13) Aug '16 Ed R 3
Need help to place gravestone - NJ Civil War Ve... Jul '16 Mom 1
Fitness South Orange Jun '16 zemil1076 1

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages