Mosquito abatement teams spray mosqui...

Mosquito abatement teams spray mosquito "hot spots"

There are 1 comment on the WAFB-TV Baton Rouge story from May 1, 2008, titled Mosquito abatement teams spray mosquito "hot spots". In it, WAFB-TV Baton Rouge reports that:

WAFB's Tyana Williams that they're putting pressure on early to combat West Nile virus."); var headline = escape ; OpenWin ; var headline = escape ; OpenWin( ... via WAFB-TV Baton Rouge

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAFB-TV Baton Rouge.

CATHY

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 May 15, 2008
I LIVE IN LIVE OAK TRACE APARTMENTS. I HAVE RECEIVED A BILL FOR MOSQUITO SPRAYING.EVERYONE OF THE UNITS RECEIVE A BILL. THERE IS AT LEAST 300 UNITS. YOU CAN NOT MAKE ME BELIVE THAT IT IS THAT EXPENSIVE TO SPRAY. TO ME IT SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER PLOT TO OVERBILL FOR THIS. THEY WONDER WHY WE HAVE MOSQUITO PROBLEMS. BE REAL.
NOT ONLY THAT BUT I HAVE BEEN A RESIDENT THERE FOR 5 YEARS AND HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM SPRAY THE PROPERTY.
WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just moved to walker Apr 16 New neighbor 1
News 'Bloody Tangipahoa' veteran recalls wild times,... (Mar '09) Apr 11 Entertained 4
list the people you know are thieves in our com... (Sep '09) Apr 6 Diesel Mechanic 12
find him Feb '18 questions 1
Can we do something about the stink hill? Feb '18 Borderguard 2
News Baton Rouge man faces hate crime and weapon cha... (Jul '10) Dec '17 truth 3
Walker sluts nudes on skype (Jul '17) Dec '17 Mandingo 2

Livingston Jobs

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages