3 Livingston men arrested in copper t...

3 Livingston men arrested in copper thefts

There are 3 comments on the 2theadvocate story from Sep 8, 2011, titled 3 Livingston men arrested in copper thefts. In it, 2theadvocate reports that:

Sheriff's detectives arrested three Denham Springs men in connection with a series of thefts from a Livingston Parish public school construction site, the Sheriff's Office reported Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 2theadvocate.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 8, 2011
and this is shocking?
Uknowme

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2011
Opiate Dreams wrote:
and this is shocking?
LMAO! livingston parish is so full of thievish ass punks!
I caught some of those scott boys over on david DR in my house once>
I called all 3 out on the road and not one of those bitches would except my invite! 3 on 1 and they still wouldn't take the challenge!
If that isin't the definition of a punk ass bitch, i don't know what is!
Nita

Martin, TN

#3 Jan 27, 2012
remember when you cheat with a married man. they may get a divorce,but dont think for a minute they wont cheat on you. watch ever move they make. when they leave town on business put a tracer on them or follow him ,they are known to carry two phones.one is kept hidden from you,this is the one the next woman will call him on it. If anyone knows this I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1983 Flood Settlement (Apr '08) Wed Someone 487
Gary Burnthorne Oct 9 OLMC 2
Melissa walker Sep '17 New release 1
List the Bad Renters / Tenants in Hammond, La. ... Aug '17 Sam White is a Thief 3
Angry Black Students in Walker High School ? (Mar '17) Aug '17 Borderguard 4
list the people you know are thieves in our com... (Sep '09) Aug '17 Borderguard 10
News after a transgender woman (Sep '15) Aug '17 Tami Tenarife 3

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages