curious

Prairieville, LA

#1 Jul 24, 2010
Could someone please explain to me how Harvey LeBlanc is already out of jail. After several bust for operating a meth lab, an arrest on the prison property for possession of meth and then recently charged with having meth smuggled into the prison inside of a bible, all of this in the past two years and he is free to roam up and down north doyle road as he pleases. What happen to the good fight against drugs. Does this only apply to certain people. I know if the DA and Sheriff think your family might have a little money they can get their hands on they will try to stick it to you to see how much you will pay for your freedom or want to put you away for 30 years. But the nuisance of our society they will let out over and over again. What favors do you have to do to get the slap on the wrist for multiple offenses.

Does anyone know what branch of the Louisiana Government investigates under handed dealings in the DA's office?
I know Internal Affairs have already been contacted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Burnthorne Oct 9 OLMC 2
Melissa walker Sep 18 New release 1
List the Bad Renters / Tenants in Hammond, La. ... Aug '17 Sam White is a Thief 3
Angry Black Students in Walker High School ? (Mar '17) Aug '17 Borderguard 4
list the people you know are thieves in our com... (Sep '09) Aug '17 Borderguard 10
News after a transgender woman (Sep '15) Aug '17 Tami Tenarife 3
Darlene Willie of Loranger, Rumors?? Aug '17 truthseeker 1

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages