Is James Helmes innocent or guilty of car theft?

Created by JAMES HELMES on Oct 28, 2008

14 votes

Click on an option to vote

no he didn't do any of it

no he was framed

no it wasn't his fault

no he's a good person

uship did it not him lol

those people are all liars

he wanted to borrow that stuff

wife says he didn't do it

he didn't mean to steal it

He did it and you know it

WHATEVER

United States

#1 Nov 17, 2008
Date Role Rating Created By Note
11/17/2008 Service Provider Negative Communication:Care Of Goods:Punctuality:Services As Described: therightestthingtodo (5) WARNING! BEWARE! DEADBEAT! THEY WILL NOT DELIVER!TAKES YOUR/MY ($950.00 VIA BANK WIRE) PROVIDES EXCUSES AFTER EXCUSE FOR MONTHS ON END, IT'S ALWAYS NEXT WKEND, NEVER HAPPENS, HELMES INSISTED ON HIS MONEY UPFRONT CLAIMED HE CAN'T TRUST CUSTOMERS TO PAY! WANTED ALL HIS MONEY 1ST, HE'S A SCAMMER LOW LIFE LYING CHEAT, I REPORTED HIM TO LA ATTORNEY GENERAL,BR LA POLICE,BBB,USHIP,HIS LICENSE DBA/LLC/CORP,TRADE COMMISSION,FBI FRAUD,HIS BANK,CREDIT SCORE TRANS UNION, View Listing
tata

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Jan 16, 2009
hi everyone there is a $1000. reward for information leading to the arrest and confiction and/or judgement against polly bourke helmes for cyber stalking, harrassment, threat to minors, threat to personal property, slander, breaking the rules and regulationof the internet web sites that she has used to post copy and past information about the helmes family. dana, james, ronnie helmes and some of their friends too.much much more charges to follow as they unfold. please contact dana or james at dana_helmes@yahoo.com, or you can send me back a comment and i will get intouch ith them. thanks tata. REMEMBER IT'S A $1000. so please contact us. i will get the info for the police dept. and the attony if you rather contact them. watch for the post soon.
thetruth

Baton Rouge, LA

#3 Jul 6, 2013
tata wrote:
hi everyone there is a $1000. reward for information leading to the arrest and confiction and/or judgement against polly bourke helmes for cyber stalking, harrassment, threat to minors, threat to personal property, slander, breaking the rules and regulationof the internet web sites that she has used to post copy and past information about the helmes family. dana, james, ronnie helmes and some of their friends too.much much more charges to follow as they unfold. please contact dana or james at dana_helmes@yahoo.com, or you can send me back a comment and i will get intouch ith them. thanks tata. REMEMBER IT'S A $1000. so please contact us. i will get the info for the police dept. and the attony if you rather contact them. watch for the post soon.
You can also book her for your wedding or child's birthday party...
the Truth

Baton Rouge, LA

#6 Aug 14, 2013
He is in Harrison County Adult Detention Center. Felony Bad check; Grand Larceny; Home repair fraud; and on hold for Louisiana for Grand Larceny Personal Property of another. His next court date is August 19, 2013. Go to the Harrison County Adult Detention Center website to see his current picture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs nickel cheating teacher at Levi Milton Dec 19 walkerz 5
latest plan Dec 7 havemercy 4
Denham Springs High School Classes of 1970-1989 Dec 2 Connie Sullivan 1
1983 Flood Settlement (Apr '08) Nov 29 Ben Dover 482
love Nov 23 hmmmmm 1
Review: Action Industrial Studio LLC (Aug '09) Nov '14 zuesdawg 2
Son with older woman (Dec '12) Nov '14 Nick 34
Livingston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Livingston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Livingston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Livingston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:26 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:26PM
Highlights, Recap for Ravens vs. Texans
Bleacher Report 3:29 PM
Saints' Disastrous Season Ends in Fitting Fashion
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Steve Smith Calls Critical Ravens Fans 'Fat, Lazy, Sorry Couch Quarterbacks'
NBC Sports11:23 PM
Texans remain in hunt with 25-13 win over Ravens - NBC Sports