Hoss

Detroit, MI

#1 Jan 22, 2011
Anyone know any updates on the CECO settlement?
ABC

Gonzales, LA

#2 Jan 27, 2011
I 've heard to just hang in a little bit longer.. mediation is over and spring time maybe.r sooner!!....Good luck to ya!!
Hoss

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2011
ABC wrote:
I 've heard to just hang in a little bit longer.. mediation is over and spring time maybe.r sooner!!....Good luck to ya!!
Thank u for The update!
Joe Blow

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 Feb 9, 2012
Here is a update for you they are dicking us around just like the flood victims 30 years ago. They have taken 25 years to settle and settled 8 months ago for $29 million and kept $15 million for lawyer and politician money. They had everyone go to the lawyers office 3 months ago to file which equaled 4200. Now we are just waiting on them to divy out the money and no telling how long that is going to take them. I havent heard anything since I went up there which was nothing to begin with. You would think that they could send us a letter or something for that $15 million they just made but I guess not. So as usual the politicians and lawyers got their money a long time ago but the people that deserve it are still waiting. So if anyone knows anything or has a comment to make on all this please let us know.
Joe Blow

Baton Rouge, LA

#5 Feb 9, 2012
And here is the math so we know how much to expect and they dont screw everyone around. 4,200 filed. So lets do the math they got $15 million to divide between 4200 of us so whats $15 million / 4.2 that ='s 3.5 so $3,500 should be the average. Some are going to get more some less. So dont let them screw you. If anyone else has opion on the situation let everyone know please. So they dont screw us like they did in the flood settlement.
william taylor

Ponchatoula, LA

#6 Feb 15, 2012
I opted out.I belive cecoes is getting away with murder.And i beleave there will be a lot more deaths due to cancer and other problems
Jane doe

United States

#7 Oct 16, 2013
Has anybody heard anything about money being left over from ceco. And what they are going to do with it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Unprecedented' flooding slams Gulf Coast Fri Sally 11
News Thankful flood victim finds humor among devasta... Aug 22 Stephany McDowell 2
News News 50 mins ago 3:46 p.m.Historic flooding sub... Aug 14 Lisa 1
What's It Like Working For Sanderson Farms??? May '16 sierras_ride 1
Kids behavior in school (May '15) May '16 Juban Parc mom 6
News House backs bill to punish Louisiana 'sanctuary... May '16 spud 2
Scariano Brothers is a crappy place to work (Jul '09) Apr '16 Livefromhammond 162

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages