Traffic Stop Turns Fatal as Man's Nec...

Traffic Stop Turns Fatal as Man's Neck is Broken

There are 167 comments on the snafu-ed.blogspot.com story from Jul 14, 2009, titled Traffic Stop Turns Fatal as Man's Neck is Broken. In it, snafu-ed.blogspot.com reports that:

In Livingston, LA, the Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office has released dash cam video of a traffic stop in which a man was killed, his neck broken, when a deputy tried to restrain him. The office added that it felt its deputies followed procedure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at snafu-ed.blogspot.com.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#162 Sep 6, 2009
oakgrove wrote:
Following procedure does not involve killing a man by breaking his neck.
Apparently it does at some police departments.

“stand up and be counted”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#163 Sep 8, 2009
velogeezer wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't have a broken neck, Einstein. A broken neck; when an injury occures in the neck area of the spine, and the individual vertabrae become fractured or dislocated. Go get a good run at it and ram your head into a brick wall. Maybe then you will realize what a broken neck is.
Well I sure know what clever arses are.
Lawrence Brown

Tulsa, OK

#164 Sep 9, 2009
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid azz comment.So you're saying,if you don't obey they have the right to kill you?
Some of you cop haters think it alright to disobey a policeman. This man committed a crime and didnot want to get caught. I have driven trucks thru 43 states and have only had 1 problem with the law. These people never know who they are stopping and cannot take chances. You complain when they do their job and bitch when they dont. 99 percent of the time if you obey you will be alright. If you have done wrong than you will be charged. We all have the right to do the right thing.
RedNeck

Ponchatoula, LA

#165 Sep 28, 2009
YA Know WHAT????????? THAT STUPID COP WILL GET HIS ONE DAY!!!! I GUARANTEE IT!!! MAYBE IN A CAR WRECK FROM SOMEONE ON DOPE !! BUT HELL GET HIS !!! WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND !!!
Joe Blow

Baton Rouge, LA

#166 Feb 9, 2012
Yep all true redneck or when he goes to hell for killing a man because he thinks he is a baddass livingston parish cop and can do what ever he wants, even if it is twist his neck as hard as he can so it will get him to spit out the drugs. What did he think was going to happen? Has he not watched any steven sagal or chuck norris movies? This is just like if someone stole my car keys does that give me the right to choke the person and twist their neck as hard as I can till it breaks just because he stole my car keys. I would spend the rest of my life in jail and so should he. But this is livingston parish and cops have no rules to go by they can do what ever they want when they want. Except alton he is a old school cop and will treat you fair.
Joe Blow

Baton Rouge, LA

#167 Feb 9, 2012
Here is a link if you have not saw it yet

&or ef=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.co m%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Dt raffic%2Bstop%2Bneck%2Bbroke%2 6oq%3Dtraffic%2Bstop%2Bneck%2B broke%26aq%3Df%26aqi%3D%26aql% 3D%26gs_sm%3D3%26gs_upl%3D891l 16324l0l16584l20l16l0l4l0l1l84 1l4116l5-3.3l6l0

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#168 Feb 10, 2012
Pixie_Vampyress wrote:
<quoted text>
You meant immediate death penalty, no?
All I can say is, I'd have held the bastards nose, til he had to swallow, or spit out the drugs. But thats just the eville little pixie sneaking out. Make 'em suffer!
As Always,
Cherish Your Loved Ones.
And SAY NO TO DRUGS!
Wow, look at what I found......Love you my batty little friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can we do something about the stink hill? Feb 15 Borderguard 2
list the people you know are thieves in our com... (Sep '09) Dec '17 Htown 11
News Baton Rouge man faces hate crime and weapon cha... (Jul '10) Dec '17 truth 3
Walker sluts nudes on skype (Jul '17) Dec '17 Mandingo 2
where is he Nov '17 questions 1
News after a transgender woman (Sep '15) Nov '17 Wgite genocide 4
1983 Flood Settlement (Apr '08) Nov '17 Henry 490

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages