Motorcyclist Clocked at 155 Mph Jailed

Motorcyclist Clocked at 155 Mph Jailed

There are 2 comments on the Yahoo story from Mar 13, 2006, titled Motorcyclist Clocked at 155 Mph Jailed. In it, Yahoo reports that:

LIVINGSTON, La. - A motorcyclist has been given a couple of days to think about the record he set - at least in the minds of state troopers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo.

Knock Knock

Glendale, CA

#1 Mar 13, 2006
WELL, I ran real fast one day and no one caught me....lol
Me want cookie
MSE

Mansfield, OH

#3 Oct 15, 2009
My husband and I were on the interstate and seen a motorcyclist going about 100 and doing wheelies. I thought that was so crazy ...entertaining but crazy. He wasn't even wearing a helmet...like that would of helped him anyway though. He kept going at fast rates of speed and doing wheelies until he got off on an exit. I don't know what he did after that . Hopefully not splatter his brains all over the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House backs bill to punish Louisiana 'sanctuary... 20 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Scariano Brothers is a crappy place to work (Jul '09) Apr 23 Livefromhammond 162
Do You Mean Jeffery Rice Over on Shadow Bluff? Apr 23 Venus157 1
News Louisiana 'sanctuary' cities under fire in the ... Apr 22 tomin cali 2
News Report: Brothera s Star Wars fire pits helping ... Apr 6 IntheKnow 3
News Jury convicts Bordelon of murdering girl (Jul '06) Jan '16 Witness 191
Cecos Settlement (Sep '11) Nov '15 Cindy Rushing 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages