Adam

Portland, OR

#1 Jun 23, 2007
I guess some people really donít care about the people that they employ. The Livingston Parish News hired a women in the position of Lead Graphic Design Artist shortly after Katrina. Now this women who will remain nameless (a little investigation should get this for you easily) rented a house in a small town on the north shore of New Orleans. After the storm she moved in with her parents in Livingston parish. Livingston parish was the least of the problems that resulted from Katrina. Her previous home was not damaged in the storm at all, she didnít lose any of her possessions, and she was not displaced. Now when there where many in need and displaced to the arenaís and schools she went to the Riverside and stayed one night so she could apply for Red Cross assistance. On her application she claimed to have three children, she only had one child and used her mothers and sisters names to get the full amount of benefits. She also went to FEMA and told them that her house was unlivable (remember no damage at all). Within a months time she had a nice FEMA trailer in her parentsí back yard (remember Livingston parish) and the full benefits that where offered by both FEMA and the Red Cross, while people on the Gulf Coast where living in garages with blue tarps for walls. She was eating hot home cooked meals while people in the affected area were surviving off MREs (Meals-Ready-to-Eat). She was enjoying the luxuries of government funding while millions lost everything they had ever worked for. Many all across this nation pitched in to assist in the recovery of this disaster while she leached every penny she could from a crippled and mismanaged recovery effort. I personally think that this person that this person is a disgrace to the human race and look down on any alleged trusted news source that would employ this disgraceful character.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1983 Flood Settlement (Apr '08) Apr 11 Mike 486
Name A Local Fat ASS !! (Feb '12) Apr 6 Anna 2
Debate: Marijuana - Hammond, LA (Aug '10) Apr 5 The Radio Star 28
dead beat dad Apr 3 beverly mcgovern 1
Sherri Richardson MacNeil Mar 29 WeKnow 1
Steven Sparks? Mar '15 NMG 1
Review: Mary Cruz's Beauty Salon & Barber Shop (Apr '13) Mar '15 jimmy 9
More from around the web

Livingston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE