GOTCHA

Somerset, KY

#1 Mar 14, 2012
Dissability Medicare Food stamps. If your one of these people look over your shoulder, Pictures are being taken and applications are being reviewd. Enjoy it while you can.
unknown

Waynesville, NC

#2 Mar 15, 2012
my house got broke into on 3-10-12 they got 2skill saws, 1green black decker, 1 yellow grider, 1jigsaw blackdecker. 1 yellowchain saw 505 and they kicked my door down come in my house and got my medication that i really need the fott prints is on my doorthey also got 1 grease gun its silver. 1 red battery charger.the law was called but u know what the law is not going 2 do nothing about it but clap them on the wraist that is bad u cant leave yr own house for the thievies on red hill beer,drugs is taking the world over. my trailer is on trace branch rd but the ones that did it dont live 2 far from me they will get caught this time got a security carma now so let them try again if any body knows anything please reply back 2 me hope theydont sleep of a night for doing this
sad

Somerset, KY

#3 Mar 15, 2012
they wont loose sleep.What ever it takes to get Gambling and drugs have mademore drugs.Look at all the pill whores we have around here.Nothing matters to these people theyll screw their own people if they have to. Theirs bigger people than the local law here now.Dea ATFand fraud investigaters.Some of the right people have started complaining.gambling and drugs have ruined this town.If more people would make a simple phone call things will get done.the more complaints the more action gets done.
billy bob

Somerset, KY

#4 Mar 24, 2012
Looks like the 59 fuel center fired a couple of drugies. Now they have no job how they gonna pay for what they need? Keep your camera on. Good Luck
Boss Man

Somerset, KY

#5 Mar 25, 2012
They got layed off ! Now theyll get Laid On like the rest of them.
trucker man

Somerset, KY

#6 Mar 26, 2012
Sounds ike a good place to fuel up!
booger

Somerset, KY

#7 May 11, 2012
Theres one driver better look out. You cant draw dissability and drive a truck. His last trip to Missouri may have put the nail in his coffin. They are watching that place anything illegal going on there is being investigated. Hope they get them all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min now 148,939
Christine Abney 42 min Christine Abney 5
Tommy Scott 4 hr happywinhigh 6
Angie Durham and Chuck Marlow, be on lookout 4 hr Watcher 18
babies and transgender 5 hr Larry Combs 8
Where are the jobs? 5 hr Larry Combs 2
does any body know nikki combs? (Oct '09) 5 hr Nikki Combs 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages