Music at Lils place on fri nite?

Posted in the Livingston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Insane Jane

London, KY

#1 Nov 27, 2012
Now that its changed hands will Ruby Powell continue to run it???
490 tale packer

London, KY

#2 Nov 28, 2012
who know may not be any music or might be something better. i guess everyone will be ther saturday to say good bye to them all
490 tale packer

London, KY

#3 Dec 2, 2012
well guess lil's is over with new owner taking over monday did everyone have a cry saturday night when she close the doors . so sad all her children will have to buy their own food now , all to lazy to work living on food stamps and welfare how sweet .
490 tale pecker

London, KY

#5 Dec 7, 2012
poor old jc what a shame he spent all of his money on the city and lost the rest of it on the restaurant.they sent him home broke.good job buzz. and mike.
nose

London, KY

#6 Jan 17, 2013
I think lil quit because you can"t do a business around that new policeman he harrasses everyone that comes through livingston and people will not come around people like like that but i never did hear her say.time will tell.
nose nose

AOL

#7 Jan 18, 2013
drive lawfully and act civil... you won't be harrassed.1102 is now "autonomous".that means he can do what ever .
Danny

London, KY

#8 Jan 18, 2013
ant the mayers fat retarded soninlaw stil the cop >?
fat belly betty

Perryville, AR

#9 Jan 18, 2013
The people that comes there have decided it is not worth the trouble to be harrased by that aggreviating buckeye.that was the plans to get it cut out after 20 years.they are afraid someone will make a dollar.god bless them.
490 tale packer

Perryville, AR

#10 Jan 18, 2013
that is the reason they went and called everyone in livingston lying and talking about lil and sherry.time will tell.and they are all guilty of it.
john blow

London, KY

#11 Jan 19, 2013
they have been trying for a long time to make livingston a ghoast town again.they have finally succded .hope they are satisfied .and that is truly a shame.i went through there friday night and where there was usually 100 cars there was about three.that is truly a shame.it looked like mt.vernon.
OHIO GIRL FROM KY

Fairborn, OH

#12 Jan 19, 2013
SINCE ALL IS CHANGED I JUST WONDER HOW IT WILL AFFECT THE HOME COMING. I AM COMING DOWN THERE FOR A WEEK ON VACATION .
john blow

London, KY

#13 Jan 19, 2013
just remember that is what the people in that town wants now.and have always wanted.there is no-one to blame except the liars that went around to people homes talking about the people that really tried to make a difference.the same thing has happened before,and i am sure it will happen again.i wonder who will pick it up the next time as soon as they break it and quit. i am glad i do not have to live there.
gosh

London, KY

#14 Jan 20, 2013
is sand springs so far away
MoJo

London, KY

#15 Jan 29, 2013
No more music.. so where do we go? Where people go to listen to music do a little dancing have some fun.. meet someone talk to someone have some fun? where do you go?
fat lady

Somerset, KY

#16 Jan 30, 2013
go down to that carpenters woman house i think they get it on every night down there.
lunatic

London, KY

#17 Jan 31, 2013
lil has no place anymore,that carpenter woman and her cronies has put her out of business,and will soon put the city out of business.history repeats itself.
piss off

London, KY

#18 Feb 1, 2013
look at livingston tonight friday night and not one single person in town.it should be easy to guard the stop sign tonight.they ran the people off quicker than i thought they could.now only the thieves are left.and they have got it made.
mona

London, KY

#19 Feb 1, 2013
it looks as sad tonight as it use to back in the 80 "s
disguestsd

Harrison, AR

#20 Feb 3, 2013
yes there was one person in town.haarrasing the few cars that went through town.sitting down the river smelling of his finger.
MoJO

Bolivar, MO

#21 Feb 3, 2013
fat lady wrote:
go down to that carpenters woman house i think they get it on every night down there.
Ok you is this carpenters woman? And where is shelocated at? What goes on there I like fun. I'll give her a visit. Where is she at. Is there music and dancing mmm some fun what tell me where she is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Berea College and Foley Middle 9 min Hmmm 44
besty baker 1 hr i know 1
Lorraine on reverend loop rd 2 hr I know 5
i want to talk to all about a problem thats bee... 5 hr robert jones 1
Where is that hot stud at!!? 5 hr truth6969 26
Gary Brock 10 hr A family member 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 hr usa 157,892

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance