Livingston Homecoming
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Kit 411

Harrison, AR

#1 Jul 24, 2011
Can anyone please tell me when the annual homecoming is in Livingston and who I need to contact about sitting up a booth there?
thinking

Knoxville, IA

#2 Jul 25, 2011
The Homecoming is Labor Day weekend. You can sit up anywhere. They don't assign spots or charge .
First come gets the spot.
heard it at mcdonalds

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Jul 26, 2011
Is Sam and Rosemary going to be the GRAND MARSHALS this year? Is it true??
ukk

Manchester, KY

#4 Jul 26, 2011
No iT IS NOT TRUE. The Rockcastle Rockets girls basketball team are going to be grand Marshal's.
I think this time your information at Mc Donald's were wrong. So sorry for your misinformation. Better luck next time.
former businesman

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Jul 27, 2011
I think Rosemary should be the grand marshal this year.She has did so mutch for Livingston!!
wondering

Leechburg, PA

#6 Jul 28, 2011
Does anyone know who will be playing music this year?
thinking

London, KY

#7 Jul 28, 2011
Friday night is Gospel , Saturday night is Blue Grass, a group from Va. and Sunday night we hope the Medley Boys but aren't sure about them yet.
curious

Doniphan, MO

#8 Jul 28, 2011
grand marshal of what?
gooberI

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Jul 28, 2011
I Dunno!!!
thinking

Somerset, KY

#10 Jul 28, 2011
Grand Marshal of the Homecoming parade in Livingston LABOR DAY weekend
susie

East Bernstadt, KY

#11 Jul 28, 2011
DUMB QUESTIONS JUST WANTED TO BE A SMART A$$
curious

Mount Vernon, KY

#12 Jul 29, 2011
since when did a bunch of fire trucks,police cars,four wheelers,dirt bikes,horses and other things we see on a daily basis qualify as a parade.have never seen anything close to a real parade in this county.
thinking

Manchester, KY

#13 Jul 29, 2011
So SORRY CURIOUS I guess that's the best Livingston can do. After all we are a really small town. We can't do a parade like New York
big lil

Greenbrier, AR

#14 Jul 29, 2011
Mike SHILIEAGA (I Heard is going to lead the parade peddling his Schwinn!!)Followed by Delanoer Mccluer!!
former businesman

Greenbrier, AR

#15 Jul 29, 2011
Iheard the ladys auxizillarie is gonna dance to the tunez of these old bones!!!!
friend

Manchester, KY

#16 Jul 29, 2011
Sorry there is no ladies auxiliary, but if there was I'm sure they would love to dance for you.
honest

Mount Vernon, KY

#17 Jul 30, 2011
thinking wrote:
So SORRY CURIOUS I guess that's the best Livingston can do. After all we are a really small town. We can't do a parade like New York
i understand we are just a small town and if we cant do any better than automobiles,horses and things we see on a daily basis,my question is,why bother?
what

Somerset, KY

#18 Jul 30, 2011
big lil wrote:
Mike SHILIEAGA (I Heard is going to lead the parade peddling his Schwinn!!)Followed by Delanoer Mccluer!!
Well if all that's going on I am going early so I can get a good spot. I've never seen a Schwinn before.
friend

Manchester, KY

#19 Jul 30, 2011
I think they bother having a parade so all the people that drive cars, ride four wheelers, horses and the high school band gets to march in the parade. People must like to come and watch because they are really big crowds. I think they also want to see a Schwinn . All towns love a parade and I hope whomver you are will enjoy it also.
just thinking

London, KY

#20 Jul 30, 2011
i dont know why livingston has a homecomming ever year when so many people seems to hate it so bad . maybe everone would be more happy if they had nothing to look forward to . if everyone hates it so bad why do they come to it ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 149,615
These women selling themselves. Know any names? 3 hr ticketrocker 25
Gary hasty and cierra bailey back together 5 hr Home owner 4
Kailey Grace Lovell 5 hr Dr at hospital 8
trash 6 hr working class momma 1
Cody Cromer 6 hr Mister 1
Source HOV background checks 6 hr Hillary 2

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages