who is the best looking guy on red hill?

Posted in the Livingston Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
brenda

London, KY

#1 May 21, 2012
Joe

Lexington, KY

#2 May 22, 2012
brenda wrote:
Don't know but Lee Bradley was a nice looking boy back in my days,don't know if he still lives out there.As for now i couldn't tell you. Is Lee Bradley still around?
crazy eva

London, KY

#3 May 22, 2012
JERRY SLUSHER!!!Without a doubt----He is HOTTTT!!!!
teresa

Somerset, KY

#4 May 22, 2012
crazy eva wrote:
JERRY SLUSHER!!!Without a doubt----He is HOTTTT!!!!
yes jerry is ok but i think charlie shackelford is the most hotest guy ever
ripe

Ford City, PA

#5 May 22, 2012
well i dont no about hot, but jerry slusher is for sure (RIPE) like all those girls ,brook slusher,sue,bonnie,ernie smith,someone should throw them in a big wash tub. talk about the smell,anyone can wash in a pan of water.
funny

Ford City, PA

#6 May 22, 2012
do you want to wash them.
hottie

Ford City, PA

#7 May 22, 2012
i think sue is a hottie.that shiny black hair.that pretty smile well i just melt when she looks at me. think i am in love with sue slusher.
sceptic

Perryville, AR

#8 May 22, 2012
I have never known a good looking one from here. And Joe must be gay to think Lee Bradley was good looking enough to coment on it maybe Joe is a she. I bet thats it
Pam

Lexington, KY

#9 May 22, 2012
sceptic wrote:
I have never known a good looking one from here. And Joe must be gay to think Lee Bradley was good looking enough to coment on it maybe Joe is a she. I bet thats it
I am a she,and i forgot to change my post name,thank you,my son was on my computer and didn't tell me.Yes Lee Bradley was a good looking boy back when,is he still around? I would like to see him again,it has been a long time.Is he married and does he have any kid's?Thanks again have a nice day.
shut you mouth

Ford City, PA

#10 May 22, 2012
shut you big fat mouths talking about someone who cant bath.how do you no anyway. smart mouth. they smell just fine to me.
jellous

Ford City, PA

#11 May 22, 2012
you all are just jelous over jerry, why i have been in love with him all my life. and that manly smell just makes me love him more.grrrrr
TEE HEE111

London, KY

#12 May 22, 2012
One lady at Lils fri nite was talking about how hot ernie Smith was !!!
guess

Perryville, AR

#13 May 22, 2012
Then he must be the one
paula

Somerset, KY

#14 May 22, 2012
there is only one really handsome man on red hill , i think his name is randy or randell . he has golden , or light strawberry hair . is there anyone know who i am talking about?
BLD
#15 May 22, 2012
Jerry,wayne,mason,roy and ernie i would go out with any of them anytime!
crazy eva

London, KY

#16 May 23, 2012
Long as you let Georg Shaklfort alone!!But Jerry is the best looking .That boy is a HUNK!!!
I was

AOL

#17 May 23, 2012
40 some years ago... but now I'm bald headed-big belly- most my teeth gone-hair all over my ears-big nose-still got pretty blue eyes and my wife still thinks I'm HOT.lucky gal to have me I guess
Pam

Lexington, KY

#18 May 23, 2012
paula wrote:
there is only one really handsome man on red hill , i think his name is randy or randell . he has golden , or light strawberry hair . is there anyone know who i am talking about?
Sounds like Ranky Tankersley,He would be in his late 40s if i am rite.
Barb
#19 May 23, 2012
If anybody think the slusher is hot has to be hard up the smell and they r so damm nasty and sue is one nasty person they all need to take a bath!
speedy

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 May 23, 2012
I think they must be talking about Randy Tankersley but he's married. He's good looking though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guess who has an std (Aug '13) 12 min Athenesword 45
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Paul 168,974
Where's my buddy that don't hangout with me any... 56 min Tonttoee 12
Haunted places around mount Vernon? 1 hr Isito 13
Gorgeous n his friend Milo 7 hr misty 1
About the Powell family 9 hr Nice lady 5
imogene hogg is god send (Mar '11) 10 hr Pam 31

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages