Yes she is
So What

AOL

#6 Oct 10, 2010
SO?
queenbee

United States

#7 Oct 10, 2010
she is pregnant and stays f*cked up on pills.....hows that for info?
Need to know

Winchester, KY

#8 Oct 11, 2010
queenbee wrote:
Thats nice.
WTF

Waterloo, Canada

#9 Oct 29, 2010
queenbee wrote:
yeah that nasty ho needs to fall off the face of the earth! It make me sick to think what she's putting that unborn baby though! There is good ppl out there that can't have baby's, an someone like that can WTF!! It makes me wonder sometimes about sh*t like that!!! An for who ever it is wanting info about that nasty pill head whore, these nothing to know "queenbee" said it all! If angie f*ckin medley die tomorrow that wouldn't be soon enough!
Anonymous

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Oct 31, 2010
Aman for that. and all the newcomb.
had hoped

London, KY

#11 Nov 3, 2010
I had hoped angie would choose a different road in life. Although she never got off to a fair start. Her entire family is _ _ cked up. All thieves and pill heads with a mental retarded mother. With parents like that you don't stand a chance. She's pretty much just a w- ore. thats all you can say for her.
joe an christian drugies

London, KY

#12 Nov 3, 2010
Cant believe joe got christian high enough to marry her. I hear he's miserable and Joe has to play with her self. Also hear there 'business' is good or should I say Bubs bussiness? We have enough Ohio trash around here and they best be figuring that out.
Maggies a retard

Manchester, KY

#13 Nov 4, 2010
Maggie needs to keep her nose out of Christians business and stop her lies before she gets her ass kicked.
Jo Holt

Harrison, AR

#14 Nov 4, 2010
To the coward behind the computer. This is Jo Holt, and Christian and I do not get high. We have also been together for 15 years. If he was miserable I doubt he would have been around that long. We do not sell drugs either, and anyone who lives near us knows this. We don't bother anyone, and keep to ourselves.

If you have something to say to me or my husband, feel free to say it to one of us in person. Your so scared that you post this under something that has nothing to do with us at all.
Got Jos back

Manchester, KY

#15 Nov 4, 2010
And there are more of Christian and Joes family than you know that knows exactly who aren and wont tolerate your shit. Got that Maggie.
MAGGIE THE DOPEHEAD

Manchester, KY

#16 Nov 4, 2010
joe an christian drugies wrote:
Cant believe joe got christian high enough to marry her. I hear he's miserable and Joe has to play with her self. Also hear there 'business' is good or should I say Bubs bussiness? We have enough Ohio trash around here and they best be figuring that out.
The ladies name is JO stupid ass, and her nor Christian get high and everyone that knows them knows this. You speak of Ohio trash and look at you, you aren't from here and nobody but that doped up toothless guy even speaks to you. Looks like Beverly will have to slap you around again to get you off topix talking about things you know nothing about.
go jojo

AOL

#17 Nov 8, 2010
Now jo jo don't get your panies in a wadd, Christian may be desperate but he would never reach in a nasty crack like that to pull them out. We all know how you got him all messed up so that he would marry yur nasty self. Sorry his little 'tool' didn't get up for yu. How many years did yu beg him to marry you? 15. He will wise up one day and relize what a mistake he made.
t ell it like it is

London, KY

#18 Nov 8, 2010
Yeah I know Angie. Her whole family is a bunch of loosers. Angie is just like her brothers and I hope she gets what's coming to her just like Joel did. Her Father Farley Newcomb and her Mother Terressa Newcomb are the biggest thiefs of all and had to leave brodhead because of it. I heard they went back to Red Hill area so to all the people out there do not trust them. They also sell pills which is how the kids all got started on the dope/thieving. They learned how to be a wh@re from their mother Terressa. Anyone who knows the Newcombs also knows there is no such thing as a good one. Newcomb=Trash.
hate to hear it

London, KY

#19 Nov 8, 2010
Didn't know angie got herself pregnant again. Whos the father this time?. Hope she don't do like her mother and have a whole litter of pups. Farley would have left her along time ago but the women kept spitting out babies. Poor Angie. Girl you are better than what you have been acting so straighten your butt up!!! Think about where you will end up at if you keep on this same path.. You do not want to be like your family. Straighten up and make your own way.
Jo Holt

London, KY

#20 Nov 9, 2010
go jojo wrote:
Now jo jo don't get your panies in a wadd, Christian may be desperate but he would never reach in a nasty crack like that to pull them out. We all know how you got him all messed up so that he would marry yur nasty self. Sorry his little 'tool' didn't get up for yu. How many years did yu beg him to marry you? 15. He will wise up one day and relize what a mistake he made.
To quote Katt Williams: "so what she keeps talkin about u and hatin on u. Wat do u think a "hater's" job is...to hate. if u have someone hatin on u right now u better think of how to get 5 more ppl hatin by Christmas. U need haters to make you stronger..w/o haters most ppl wouldn't try to become better. Just tell them "bitch u just hate me because u can't be me..."

And if there are any other haters out there that don't have someone to hate on, feel free to hate on me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Found Dead In Rockcastle Co. Home Were Murd... (Jun '17) 3 min Henrys sister 277
Tracy Wolfenbarger 2 hr Duh 28
Court date on 19th marlene badass miller ! 5 hr Mikey2929 13
What happened down there 5 hr Robert jones 5
bee garbage 6 hr Anonymous 14
holcomb 6 hr exmen 5
The real truth 6 hr Robert jones 3

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages