Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81699 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#56037 Jun 9, 2012
Is it your imagination or is a certain person behaving erratically and irresponsibly at the moment? Maybe they're going out of their way to stir up trouble or raise everyone's eyebrows, even though this is bound to land them in hot water sooner or later. You may decide to give them a friendly warning but your advice will fall on stony ground today because they aren't interested. Your words might even provoke them into further rebellious displays.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#56038 Jun 9, 2012
? Since that followed my post I have to ask...I'm not showing any posts since my hummingbird post 23 min ago and your post a few min ago. Is there something I'm not seeing?
lol

Middlesboro, KY

#56039 Jun 9, 2012
my bird died
alrighty then

London, KY

#56041 Jun 9, 2012
qwerty wrote:
Is it your imagination or is a certain person behaving erratically and irresponsibly at the moment? Maybe they're going out of their way to stir up trouble or raise everyone's eyebrows, even though this is bound to land them in hot water sooner or later. You may decide to give them a friendly warning but your advice will fall on stony ground today because they aren't interested. Your words might even provoke them into further rebellious displays.
yeah they make meds for that u know.
dumbazz

United States

#56042 Jun 9, 2012
somebody being paranoid as usual, if got something to say just say it or stfu
alrighty then

London, KY

#56043 Jun 9, 2012
Dead Knight wrote:
<quoted text>I think you forgot to take your Seroquel?
Let me google Seroquel to see what kind of med that is.lol Some of us are not fluent in prescription terms.lol
Pastor_Blake

Lexington, KY

#56044 Jun 9, 2012
I am a homosexual. Because of my homosexuality The gods are angry. The birds are the cause of homosexuality with their gay songs. The Gods are destroying them, And I will soon be at peace with hetrosexuality.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#56045 Jun 9, 2012
I have seen two Hummingbirds this week at my old shack. They like my certian kind of flowers. I won't say what kind for obvious reasons. Some people would have them tromped down, trying to connect the dots.

I saw one dead young bird. It was at the wrong place at the wrong time trying to eat my outside dogs food. She's fast. This week two young possums and a bird. Not long ago she nailed a Skunk so fast she didn't even get sprayed. One chomp and it's over. I don't have to worry about not having any window glass in this old shack.
dumbazz

United States

#56046 Jun 9, 2012
it is usually precsribed for crazy biatches going through the change...hahahaha
alrighty then

London, KY

#56047 Jun 9, 2012
dumbazz wrote:
somebody being paranoid as usual, if got something to say just say it or stfu

lmbo
alrighty then

London, KY

#56048 Jun 9, 2012
dumbazz wrote:
it is usually precsribed for crazy biatches going through the change...hahahaha
Be good to your woman & she wont go through "the change" ;) duh ya dork!!

“I dont troll I tell the truth”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#56049 Jun 9, 2012
alrighty then wrote:
<quoted text>Be good to your woman & she wont go through "the change" ;) duh ya dork!!
Men have no control over how a woman's biology works. duh ya dork
alrighty then

London, KY

#56050 Jun 9, 2012
Disagree. U should try googling it dorkster.
abc

Richmond, KY

#56051 Jun 9, 2012
Last year, we had a family of hummingbirds. This year, none. We still have the blackbirds or whatever the regular bird is, in huge numbers. Full disclosure: I have 2 cats that are allowed outside and they do kill birds. Maybe, after 5 years of my cats here, the hummingbirds are smarter than other birds. Earlier, grasshoppers were discussed. I saw 1 that was half normal size tonight. That's the only 1 I'e seen. Usually, I see a lot since I live right by a lake. It's interesting to see these changes.

“I dont troll I tell the truth”

Location hidden

#56052 Jun 9, 2012
alrighty then wrote:
Disagree. U should try googling it dorkster.
femnazi, always blaming the man

“Melanin Power”

Secret Society

#56053 Jun 9, 2012
ha!

Scotts Vegas

#56054 Jun 9, 2012
Well a little info for people. Una has internet troll friends. The other day I realized one of them was amongst us, though it appeared he might be dropping in to say hi since I trolled with them in the past. He loves una! But I didn't troll long because I could only bash on the bashers. So I kind of said nothing but what I posted about it, more or less in code. I'll try to locate my explanation and repost it. Then you will be able to see with eyes wide open. I think I see some of their styles here. My last points for this post is IT forum stands for Internet Troll. Yes there is a forum for them.

From IT they cyber travel to their hideout then launch attacks from there. When all you people fill
Palo Altos mailbox with report abuse Monday be sure to incude requests for them to check private messages in certain mailboxes. I don't know if they will but it may be worth a try.

There are other sites in Topix where you might be able to find info to help the situation.

I'm not saying that's what's going on here, but due to a sudden change in a certain person then some other stuff It's a possibilty....More to come. Thanks

Scotts Vegas

#56055 Jun 9, 2012
PS A regular disrupter is likely present tonight. Kind of looks like it.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#56056 Jun 9, 2012
someone is just jealous because Hummingbirds like my flowers and don't like their's. Get over it. I have Hummingbirds and you don't. I'm still not ging to tell what kind of flowers I have. NA NANNA NA NA.

Scotts Vegas

#56057 Jun 9, 2012
Here's a good example of a good possibility. Look at the green box on vitamors, only 88 posts. This might indicate someone that has been banned, and has started another account. Further, look at his vulgar headline, and location hidden. He/she is very possibly an internet troll...More to come!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min nanoanomaly 163,734
claudetta saylor 32 min lovell 2
Barbara singleton and Bill ross 2 hr Phillip 9
jennifer miller 2 hr Wondering 17
Single and looking 4 hr Bearded 16
Baby rabbits/baby guinea pigs/baby billies for ... (Jun '09) 4 hr Sierra123321 27
Carisa ratliff 5 hr Sacaroo 5

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages