Old Friend

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Apr 20, 2009
Anybody know where she is?
new friend

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 May 27, 2009
Yes she is living with who ever will keep her, she has given her children to their grandfather and apparently she runs around with some older guy and they do drugs together.Same old girl!
old friend

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Jun 23, 2009
I heard she was locked up in Pulaske County or Rockcastle County for DUI.
school friend

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Nov 5, 2009
Did she ever get married? Iheard she got married and moved away.
I hope she will be happy,
old friend

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Jan 4, 2010
to wild to settle down to marriage. I think she will stay with who ever will keep her. Some one has her children now. She is not stable enough for marriage.
so any new news

Jenkins, KY

#6 Jul 8, 2011
So has anyone found her? We used to work together and now people have me wondering where she is. If anyone does lmk please. thanks.
info

London, KY

#7 Jul 12, 2011
so any new news wrote:
So has anyone found her? We used to work together and now people have me wondering where she is. If anyone does lmk please. thanks.
She is married to Charles Phillips and they live in the Red Hill section of the county.
get over it

London, KY

#8 Jul 13, 2011
Finally she has a man that loves her and will give her the world. I am glad to see that she is being taken care of and not throwed around. Bridgette has had a dogs life and she deserves a good one. Way to go Girl.......live it up and love your man.
FUNNY

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Oct 18, 2011
get over it wrote:
Finally she has a man that loves her and will give her the world. I am glad to see that she is being taken care of and not throwed around. Bridgette has had a dogs life and she deserves a good one. Way to go Girl.......live it up and love your man.
NO NO NO, She won't ever settle down with one man, Loves to spread that stuff around!! Your right joels dad and stepmother is raising her kids all the freadom in the world!! What i hear she don't even speak with her kids anymore, And she just lives out the road from them.She's loke her mother an always will be!!
get over it

Sheridan, AR

#11 Oct 18, 2011
maybe she hasnt spoke with them because that big horse face Theresa wont let her. She beat her up for bringing them a easter basket and told her not to come back. So what would you do?
Sorry

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Oct 25, 2011
get over it wrote:
maybe she hasnt spoke with them because that big horse face Theresa wont let her. She beat her up for bringing them a easter basket and told her not to come back. So what would you do?
Sorry but theirs not a thing on this earth would stop me from seeing my children, what ever it took i would see them if i loved them!! Is she afraid of Farley and Teresa??Come on Bridgette whats the next exscuse???????
former lover

Somerset, KY

#13 Oct 26, 2011
bridget is a real sweetheart so you people mind your own bussiness . she has not done anything that most of you would not do . the difference in her she dont care what you people think of her or what she does . so you people need to get out and find you a lover and then maybe you can get some badley needed releif . THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT
mount vernon girl

Somerset, KY

#14 Dec 11, 2011
Old Friend wrote:
Anybody know where she is?
Im just curious as to who the the old friend is and oh by the way she does get to see her kids but as usual she has to kiss that bitchs teresas ass like always and probably most of the ones that did have bad shit to say about her are the ones that were so supposed to be her so called friends in the first place
soo true

London, KY

#15 Dec 15, 2011
teresa just has the kids for the food stamps and checks bridgette ought to fight for custody there would be alot of people that would testify against farley and teresa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min The Vaccinator 135,116
murder @ IGA in brodhead (Oct '08) 18 min droopynutz 112
Renfro Valley 2 hr Mr C 24
UFO Over Livingston 3 hr Bowhuntinman 17
SourceHov Aggravated 3 hr Athenesword 24
Unsolved murders in 1980 (Nov '07) 4 hr Win Kethley 67
losers of crab orchard 5 hr William 1
Livingston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Livingston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance