wrif

London, KY

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Hostess went out of busness closd their doors employees didn't want to take a pay cut. to save their jobs. Hmm Don't know about you but to save my job I would take a little pay cut I did in the past to keep a job. Now these people won't have a job. I also bet the republicans will blame Obama for hostess going under LOL People got to think. pay cut or no job!! not Obama's fault you have dumb people in the country
Rufus

Dayton, OH

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Union people are too stupid to take a pay cut to retain their pensions.

They probably believe their pensions will get an Obama bailout same as GM union slugs.

If union slugs were smart, an oxymoron I know, they would have demanded a 401k plan from the company instead of a pension.
wrif

London, KY

#3 Nov 18, 2012
The car gm and chrysler if they wouldn't of helped them it would of been devastating to our country. it already was effecting smaller factories. but if gm and chrysler would of went under it would of been bad. Hostess has already went bankruptsy twice. they were in bad shape. The union slugs you call them in the car caompany took a pay decress. They agreed to take away the cost of living. the union isn't always a slug you calleed them. the union and campany talked union exepted the offer to keep jobs. they took a pay decress. obama helped gm and chrysler it also helped the country. Obama was trying to stop something was heading into disaster. the union people at hostess weren't thinking at all.
mojo

Duluth, GA

#4 Nov 18, 2012
To just let or remind some.. Gm and Chrysler had to repay their bail outs. The banks didn't have to pay back from their bail out. Workers at union places vote it was their choice not to have a job. Unions can be good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min spaceship 132,245
deer sheds 2 hr hoovey 3
Why is Brother Randy leaving Northside? 2 hr Truth 21
free cell phones with 250 mins a month all free 4 hr who cares 14
gary parker 5 hr Obvious 289
scott cassidy{skmo} (Dec '09) 10 hr Cockadoodledooooo 6
lonely needing a woman tonight 10 hr Black Dragons 2
Livingston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Livingston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Livingston News, Events & Info