R I P Suzanna Coronado
Ashley Acosta

Livingston, CA

#1 Jul 9, 2008
Susie was my aunt,but more like a sister she help me so much in life,she leaves behind four beautiful children.i feel so mad inside mad at god for taking her away from her kids and our family why would he do that why would he cause pain to so many people that are affected by her leaving us,i loved my aunt and i hope my tio mike gets better and remains strong.
your cousin

Hanford, CA

#2 Jul 11, 2008
God has a reason for everything that happens in our lives, maybe this will bring the family closer together and to God. I know this is a hard time just be a good role model for Bree and the boys.
Psalms 130:1-2, Job 1:20-22, Lamentations 3:19-23, Hebrews 10:34, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.
Matthew

Oroville, CA

#3 Jul 11, 2008
your cousin wrote:
God has a reason for everything that happens in our lives, maybe this will bring the family closer together and to God. I know this is a hard time just be a good role model for Bree and the boys.
Psalms 130:1-2, Job 1:20-22, Lamentations 3:19-23, Hebrews 10:34, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.
My sincere sympathy to you and your family.I was northbound on 41 that day and caught a glimpse of the accident that took SUZANNA and injured MICHAEL, It broke my heart to see. I prayed to God for them not to suffer and will continue to pray for "healing" for you all.I know for certain that we never lose the people we love,even to death. They continue to participate in every act,thought and decision we make.Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories.We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love.LEO BUSCAGLIA.
Nichole

Fresno, CA

#4 Sep 15, 2008
Mike is my cousin. I just now found out about the accident. I will pray for you and your family to get throught this difficult time. We love you
red head witch

Ceres, CA

#5 Sep 17, 2008
Susie was a great friend. I'm blessed I got to be a part of her life and have her in mine. I still can hear her laugh and it makes me smile....she was always laughing...the camping trip the "Girls" took with the kids was a blast!!! A memory I will cherrish. I pray for Mike and the kids, may we all come together and help them get through this. Bless them all!
aunt donna michaca

Jackson, MS

#6 Jan 1, 2009
my heart goes out to you fredi and susies husband and children ...i cant tell you how bad i feel..no matter what our differences were it should never wind up like this. our children should never go first. may god surround her spirit with a band of angels and watch over her children. im sure momma will watch over her now. donna
neice of Fredi

Tuscaloosa, AL

#7 Jan 1, 2009
Just recently i had found out from a old friend of this and i am so sorry to hear of her this way. Despite our differences we have all moved on and to hear of this, it makes me so sad, cause she was my first cousin. I will still remember her as if i had last seen of her in the 16 years. No photos can replace her in the living. To who may know her from the last 15 years of her life, i am glad she had family to support her through everything in her life. I wish i could turn back the hands of time, but God moves life forward. May my grandmother watch over her.
With sincerity,
Lisa Michaca Rosales & Family
Diana Coronado

Simi Valley, CA

#8 Sep 6, 2009
It's been about a year since we all lost Suzie and I would like to say thanks to all who have helped in the love & support to my brother Michael an the kids. I really miss her. It's still very hard to talk about without crying. We love & miss you Suzie, see you when we get there!!!
Diana Coronado

Simi Valley, CA

#9 Sep 6, 2009
Nichole wrote:
Mike is my cousin. I just now found out about the accident. I will pray for you and your family to get throught this difficult time. We love you
Hi Colie. It's Diana. Thanks for your prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Robert 'Bobby' Tennison still missing in SoHum;... (Nov '09) Nov 15 TamTam72 22
News CSU Stanislaus Students, Supporters March Nearl... Nov 13 Dee Dee Dee 2
Infidelities (Jun '16) Oct '16 Slowlicker 4 you 2
Whats It Like Working For Foster Farms? (Apr '09) Jul '16 sierras_ride 32
News Ponzi scheme suspect also allegedly bilked Redo... (Jan '10) Oct '15 7287 ams 21
3some sex ya all types women's sex contact me (Aug '15) Aug '15 sonu 1
kooi ga (Apr '15) Apr '15 Veer 3

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages