Study finds Mexico's rich ethnic make...

Study finds Mexico's rich ethnic makeup is here in Valley, too

There are 4 comments on the Atwater Signal story from Mar 13, 2009, titled Study finds Mexico's rich ethnic makeup is here in Valley, too. In it, Atwater Signal reports that:

To say that Mexico and the United States have a history of misunderstanding would be an understatement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atwater Signal.

mcm

AOL

#1 Mar 13, 2009
Operation:(br,bl alien)' WetbackII ' 2009

AOL

#2 Mar 13, 2009
mcm

AOL

#3 Mar 13, 2009
hispanics,africans,latinos,mex icans,etc.
Do Not Belong In The USA!

_______

The only good one - Is a D E @ D one!
oh please

Irving, TX

#4 Mar 13, 2009
I am sick of hearing the BS. We have no problem with legal immigrants.

Mexico needs to consentrate on their problems.

They have 'terrorist style' training camps in Mexico. U.S. teens spent 6 months there training to be hit men, for the Mexican drug cartel, Los Zetas. You can bet your last cent that if we had a 'military style training camp' in the U.S. training anyone from Mexico to kill people in Mexico, the Mexican government would be shouting from the roof tops!

"Prosecutor and investigators say Reta and Cardona were recruited into a group called "Los Zetas," a group made up of former members of the Mexican special military forces"

FORMER Mexican "Special military forces".
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/03/12/cartel.te...

Mexico needs to take care of business and quit trying to force their customs on American people, our cities our country!!!

This is not a misunderstanding about customs, it is an outraged INFORMED, public sick of Mexico sending it's citizens (uneducated) by the millions, to sponge off our education systems, health care , housing, our heritage and our nation's hard working people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for... Apr 21 Hmu 1
Chudai Apr 1 Sky 2
News CSU Stanislaus Students, Supporters March Nearl... Nov '17 Dee Dee Dee 2
Infidelities (Jun '16) Oct '16 Slowlicker 4 you 2
Whats It Like Working For Foster Farms? (Apr '09) Jul '16 sierras_ride 32
News Ponzi scheme suspect also allegedly bilked Redo... (Jan '10) Oct '15 7287 ams 21
3some sex ya all types women's sex contact me (Aug '15) Aug '15 sonu 1

Livingston Jobs

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages