Wal-Mart sets Supercenter sights on M...

Wal-Mart sets Supercenter sights on Merced County

There are 11 comments on the Atwater Signal story from Nov 6, 2008, titled Wal-Mart sets Supercenter sights on Merced County. In it, Atwater Signal reports that:

The Blueberry Crossing Shopping Center development near Hammatt Avenue in Livingston is the proposed site of a Super Wal-Mart. Another Wal-Mart may be coming to a town near you.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atwater Signal.

sonia

Stockton, CA

#1 Nov 17, 2008
plzzzzzzz build superwalmart fast i hate shoping all way to turlock and liberty markets suckss they are selling bad produce also the people who work there are so rude.. we really need a walmart in our livingston area
kkk

Stockton, CA

#2 Nov 17, 2008
u got that right?????????
Jen

Merced, CA

#3 Nov 29, 2008
No way! We do not need a Super Wal-Mart! We already have a Super Target in Atwater and their grocery prices suck. A Super Wal-Mart will ruin this city, just like Wal-Mart in Merced ruined so many stores in Merced. Stick to shopping at Save Mart people! The real hometown neighborhood friendly store!
SRK

Stockton, CA

#4 Nov 29, 2008
disagree, but we living in Livingston area really needs super walmart because we don't have any other store here to shop except liberty and sams that selling bad produce's
phineas

Pasadena, MD

#5 Dec 13, 2008
you have to be kidding, right? This must be soley because the city of Turlock said "thanks,, but no thanks" to a super Walmart...

There is nothing in Livingston but
JLM

Paso Robles, CA

#6 Apr 16, 2009
3 BIGGEST REASONS WHY WE NEED A SUPERCENTER IN LIVINGSTON. ONE, THE NEAREST ONE FROM LIVINGSTON IS EITHER FRESNO OR STOCKTON.(MODESTO DOESN'T COUNT DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT'S THE SMALLLEST SC IN THE NATION ! REDICULOUS) TWO, LIVINGSTON CURRENTLY HAS NO CLEAN GROCERY STORES TO GO TO. THREE, IT WILL BRING JOBS AND STIMULATE LIVINGSTON AND BRING MORE GROWTH !!
livingston

Austin, IN

#7 May 17, 2009
Please u guys need to build one it is a must we have room for one and the people and we dont have any over here that can provide what livingston needs
meli

United States

#8 May 19, 2009
the comute to another town is to much, turlock is the closest place to shop that has good produce. This will offer more jobs to our youth as well as senior citizens that our city prides itself on.
kris

Ceres, CA

#9 Sep 8, 2009
i agree ,i hate shopping out of town ,and yes the liberty workers need to get trained in customer service they are rude people.The prices are ridiculious ,i feel sorry for the people that don't have transportation to go out of town to buy there necessities,i alway's shop at wal-mart in turlock,it would be great to have one in Livingston.
kris

Ceres, CA

#10 Sep 8, 2009
oop's and i live in Livingston,California,we really need a super wal-mart.
mono

Ceres, CA

#11 Oct 9, 2009
more jobs, more growht the gas keep getting expensive and walamart have better prices liberty and sams sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bella Esmail Moore-Your whole family including ... Aug 17 BELLA ESMAIL MOORE 2
Bellevue towards Dole Aug 8 Kimber2629 1
Whats It Like Working For Foster Farms? (Apr '09) Jul '16 sierras_ride 32
Infidelities Jun '16 Patricia 1
News Ponzi scheme suspect also allegedly bilked Redo... (Jan '10) Oct '15 7287 ams 21
3some sex ya all types women's sex contact me (Aug '15) Aug '15 sonu 1
kooi ga (Apr '15) Apr '15 Veer 3

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages