I just got a shirt in the mail from LikeWear and I love it – so does my daughter! It is great quality and a cute shirt in one! But I think my favorite part of this company is that it is family run – and family oriented.
LikeWear makes cool clothes that everyone from kids to adults like to wear. You cannot help but love their casual, fun clothing and accessories.
LikeWear’s line features one of the largest, most original collections of officially licensed candy graphics, hot trends, rhinestone bling, and hip original designs – all in one store! From t-shirts, tanks, and hoodies to tote bags, flannels, and even underwear, LikeWear has something for your whole family.
Just in time for the holidays, they’ve launched a consumer web site that has much more of their line than is typically available in retail outlets.
For a limited time, if you use the exclusive coupon code below, you will get 25% off everything in the store except sale items!
Enter coupon code MOM10 at checkout to get 25% off your ENTIRE purchase at http://www.likewear.com
LikeWear also recently opened a design studio and shopping outlet at 142 S. Livingston Ave in Livingston, NJ. If you’re in the area you can shop in person. Just mention the coupon code to Lisa or Ken and the same discount applies! And don’t forget to visit LikeWear’s back room Custom Bar, where you can shop for blank clothing and accessories and choose from 100s of original graphics and rhinestones….then watch as your custom item is created in minutes! Just one more way that LikeWear is helping people to wear what they like!
Be sure you check them out, you won’t see a selection like this anywhere else. And, share this code with your friends, family, co-workers…anyone. Who doesn’t like a great deal for the holidays?
I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them ( www.milesofmarketing.com ). We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!