Judge to hear evidence in '07 murder case

Jan 27, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Atwater Signal

A Merced Superior Court judge is scheduled to determine today whether enough evidence exists to try four suspects accused of burning a Livingston woman to death in 2007.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2009
Read Headed Witch

Turlock, CA

#1 Feb 2, 2009
I don't care what she may have taken......her death was barbaric......I hope they never see the light of day!!!! Oh know, I do hope they see the light (for a moment because they can't have it) just before their crossing.........then it will fade away because they will be turned away to the eternal Hell Hole!
Atwater mom

Modesto, CA

#2 Apr 4, 2009
I remember this story! I agree it was barbaric!! Nobody deserves to be treated that way...not even an animal! Sad world we live in!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 29 min Frankie Rizzo 200,654
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr Little Ricky 15,973
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr memo maddnes 5,020
Loyal DelhI fUnkY boys nd girls group.... 11 hr aman 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon punch tips 7,935
enjoy Sun Ansh 2
Dilli mein Mast Chudaai ka Maza lein Sun Ansh 2
•••
•••
•••

Livingston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••