Livingston pedestrian killed after co...

Livingston pedestrian killed after collision on Highway 99 with truck carrying wine

There are 1 comment on the Atwater Signal story from Jan 17, 2011, titled Livingston pedestrian killed after collision on Highway 99 with truck carrying wine. In it, Atwater Signal reports that:

A Livingston man was killed Friday when he was struck by a Freightliner tractor pulling a set of double tank trailers carrying wine on Highway 99 north of Winton Parkway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atwater Signal.

papermill

Sacramento, CA

#1 Jan 17, 2011
He was a neighbor of ours not long ago. Wife and him (not sure if I can mention his name or not), weren't getting along and recently moved to Livingston. He leaves behind 3 very young children. We just learned of the news this evening through another neighbor. I am grateful for the lady who was with him, so he was not alone. Still in a bit of shock from the news...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bella Esmail Moore.. The F.B.I and United State... (Jan '16) Fri Romel Esmail 5
News Home invasion reported in Hilmar (Jan '13) Mar 17 Marie Cloud 3
YERMA Author Lorca Mar 13 Maria Santos 1
Infidelities (Jun '16) Oct '16 Slowlicker 4 you 2
Whats It Like Working For Foster Farms? (Apr '09) Jul '16 sierras_ride 32
News Ponzi scheme suspect also allegedly bilked Redo... (Jan '10) Oct '15 7287 ams 21
3some sex ya all types women's sex contact me (Aug '15) Aug '15 sonu 1

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages