Homicide reported in Livingston

Homicide reported in Livingston

There are 3 comments on the www.mercedsunstar.com story from Feb 25, 2009, titled Homicide reported in Livingston. In it, www.mercedsunstar.com reports that:

Police say a woman was found dead near 2nd Street and Peach Avenue early Tuesday morning, the victim of an apparent homicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.mercedsunstar.com.

kkk

Stockton, CA

#1 Feb 25, 2009
this is really scary living here , i feel like moving out of this place have to sell my house first or put on rent and beside this happens right near high school not save for student i just hope they caught who ever did it god bless the victim of the family
kulgirl

United States

#2 Feb 25, 2009
Wow this is scary and next to a high school they must find the person that did this wats up with pepole dieing my aunt rip sc so hope they find tha person

Since: Aug 07

Ceres, CA

#3 Feb 26, 2009
I receive the Livingston police logs on an almost daily basis. I do not detect an increase in violent crime. I believe Livingston remains a great place to grow up. Livingston will continue to have homicides, but I hope they will continue to be few and far between.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bella Esmail Moore.. The F.B.I and United State... (Jan '16) May 27 Bella Esmail Moore 7
Terri Wissert/Prieto May 26 Fallnangel 1
Romel Esmail Wanted For Fraud!!! Bring Him In F... Apr '17 Bella Esmail Moore 2
Assyrian Community ( ROMEL ESMAIL WANTED FOR FR... (Mar '16) Apr '17 Romel Esmail 4
Infidelities (Jun '16) Oct '16 Slowlicker 4 you 2
Whats It Like Working For Foster Farms? (Apr '09) Jul '16 sierras_ride 32
News Ponzi scheme suspect also allegedly bilked Redo... (Jan '10) Oct '15 7287 ams 21

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages