my memories of liverpool, pa

my memories of liverpool, pa

Posted in the Liverpool Forum

JOSEPH CHANCE

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jul 5, 2008
I use to visit liverpool, PA during my summer vacation,with the fresh air fund, i had the greatest time ever.Some people I wish I could meet. Being a Black kid, from a urban city,and able to visit someone like liverpool, was a great experience. I remeber a few people, Danielle Vanhorn, Stacy flowers, Debra Swan,the goodlings that owned a farm,very nice people.If i could be reunited, id really enjoy that.
Sharon

Snellville, GA

#2 Jul 6, 2008
To Joseph. There is a Liverpool, Pa forum also. You may want to try it to connect with your old friends. If you google Liverpool Pa or go to www, liverpoolpa.com you should be able to get more information
Tammy Arnold

Annapolis, MD

#3 Jul 17, 2008
Good Morning Joseph!!

I read your comment this morning and I know the people you would like to reunite with. If you would like more information on them let me know and will try to help. Maybe you could email me your address and I could get that to them along with any other information you would like me to give them. Have a great day Look forward to hearing from you.

Tammy

email: tarn@countryilink.net
JOSEPH CHANCE wrote:
I use to visit liverpool, PA during my summer vacation,with the fresh air fund, i had the greatest time ever.Some people I wish I could meet. Being a Black kid, from a urban city,and able to visit someone like liverpool, was a great experience. I remeber a few people, Danielle Vanhorn, Stacy flowers, Debra Swan,the goodlings that owned a farm,very nice people.If i could be reunited, id really enjoy that.
a liverpoolian

Little Valley, NY

#4 Dec 20, 2008
JOSEPH CHANCE wrote:
I am from Liverpool and I know Danielle Vanhorn, she has moved on and has married a state policeman. As for the other people I am not sure. As for the Goodlings, you would have to specify because there are about 5 or 6 familys in that area with that name.
Mike

Stroudsburg, PA

#5 May 18, 2010
Can anyone help me out? I plan on doing some bass fishing on the river,i was told there is a place by Liverpool that the locals call the salmon hole,could someone please tell me where i could find this spot on the river. Thank You for any information Mike

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liverpool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halifax School Bus Accident (Oct '08) Dec '17 Babynae 8
top ten reasons america is better than canada (Apr '08) Mar '17 Serg McBowner 5
Bank of America Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Disappointed 3
News Woman who fought with Lebanon cops sent to prison (Jun '16) Jun '16 LionTamer 1
Richard Blomgren (May '16) May '16 Berrysburg 1
free onl ine dating. find your match! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Leonel Dorin 1
Michael C. Lyter (Mar '09) Aug '13 anon 10

Liverpool Jobs

Personal Finance

Liverpool Mortgages