Two Men Face Child Porn Charges

Two Men Face Child Porn Charges

There are 7 comments on the WTVH Syracuse story from May 30, 2008, titled Two Men Face Child Porn Charges. In it, WTVH Syracuse reports that:

A North Syracuse man is behind bars this afternoon for possessing child porn. 65-year old Chester Bartkowski of Wally Road was arrested on charges of possessing a sexual performance by a child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVH Syracuse.

Joe B

New York, NY

#1 Jun 30, 2008
eeyyuuuuu what a perv
rome ny

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jun 13, 2010
any one that looks up chiled porn should be shot alive or hung alive.
Justice

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 14, 2010
Amen brothers...there is no excuse for that behavior
Cody

Clinton, NY

#4 Jun 15, 2010
I hate pedophiles they should bring public humiliation back like they did in the 1600s
that way when some perve violates a child we can
see him die
Cody

Clinton, NY

#5 Jun 15, 2010
Hey Justice there is only one excuse they know not what they do but they still are accountable for theyre hideous actions
Granny

Jefferson City, MO

#6 Jun 27, 2010
70% of all New Yorker's are suspected pedophiles the other 30% are under educated and suckin on welfare. In fact New York State is known as the cesspool of the US of A.
It's a known fact that soap, on a rope, was invented up there out of necessity.

All I gots to say is keep it up there you ignoramus perverts.

"We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee"
USA,USA,USA.....

Does anyone know where John McCain is hiding since this oil disaster ? Seems his "Drill Baby Drill" has turned into "Spill Baby Spill".
Someone said He's probably in the same cave as Osama bin Laden.

“Semper Fi”

Since: Jun 10

Rome,NY

#7 Jul 1, 2010
yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liverpool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ts melanie? (May '16) 19 hr Tempted 10
Lady in blue chevy Malibu with a dent in the front Thu Watchdogs 1
Paris Theater (Sep '16) Thu Doctor Richard 34
Prettiest and Sexiest Car Commercial Girl? Jul 18 The Dude 1
Tracy at Summit Cars dot com is gone (Jan '15) Jul 18 The Dude 13
Tracy from summit auto nudes (Feb '15) Jul 18 Mister Monkey - Man 27
do not resign to your fate by Lindy Madill Syra... Jul 17 Move Forward 3

Liverpool Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liverpool Mortgages