State Trooper Killed in Upstate Crash

May 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

A 31-year-old New York state trooper has been killed in an upstate crash. State Police Superintendent Joseph D'Amico said Trooper Amanda S. Anna from Liverpool, NY, apparently lost control of her marked State Police vehicle in Town of Hastings in Oswego County late Friday.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2012
hulk hogan

Middle River, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

what a bunch of dirtbags she died doing her duty she is a hero not like you crckface scum. tpr. rest in piece and may god bless you.
hulk hogan

Middle River, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

rest in peace tpr you are a hero as for the rest of you with your cruel comments dirtbag pieces of trash go smoke more crack
Katie

Oriskany Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

It is horrific that this seemingly great Mom, daughter, sister, trooper died so young, but to call her a hero for an accident? It lessens the meaning for those that truly are heros.
I am concerned about the amount of $$$$$ our struggling state paid for all those troopers to attend? Cuomo? Traffic control?
she was my friend

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Amanda would feel so sorry for you people who are filled with such hate. She was a such a good person, I wish you could've known her. Did you know she was adopted, did you know she loved to play sports, play music, she loved being a mom to her 4 year old son - holding him, reading to him, playing with him, teaching him. She was a great mom, a great friend and a great person. Yes, she also was a human being who made mistakes and I'm sure if something happened to you, you wouldn't want awful things being said about you. She loved to help people. Do you? She was kind and loving. Are you? She would pray for you to not be so sad and angry and to find a better place in your life than where you are now.

Please think about the things you say on here. Be kind, I promise you will feel better about yourself than you do now.
brian

Stafford Springs, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

She was very good lady, so young to end her life

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Liverpool Discussions

Search the Liverpool Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
the Animal channel 20 back in the 80-s (Mar '12) 51 min 32 Pill Mobile 39
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 6 hr sdd 755
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 7 hr Wake up 669
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 7 hr trs 16,778
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr land of the slaves 6,371
Take us sailing 8 hr Michelle 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Liverpool Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Liverpool People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE