State Trooper Killed in Upstate Crash

May 26, 2012 Full story: Patch.com

A 31-year-old New York state trooper has been killed in an upstate crash. State Police Superintendent Joseph D'Amico said Trooper Amanda S. Anna from Liverpool, NY, apparently lost control of her marked State Police vehicle in Town of Hastings in Oswego County late Friday.

Full Story
hulk hogan

Dundalk, MD

#12 May 31, 2012
what a bunch of dirtbags she died doing her duty she is a hero not like you crckface scum. tpr. rest in piece and may god bless you.
hulk hogan

Dundalk, MD

#13 May 31, 2012
rest in peace tpr you are a hero as for the rest of you with your cruel comments dirtbag pieces of trash go smoke more crack
Katie

Vernon Center, NY

#17 Jun 1, 2012
It is horrific that this seemingly great Mom, daughter, sister, trooper died so young, but to call her a hero for an accident? It lessens the meaning for those that truly are heros.
I am concerned about the amount of $$$$$ our struggling state paid for all those troopers to attend? Cuomo? Traffic control?
she was my friend

Johnstown, NY

#18 Jun 4, 2012
Amanda would feel so sorry for you people who are filled with such hate. She was a such a good person, I wish you could've known her. Did you know she was adopted, did you know she loved to play sports, play music, she loved being a mom to her 4 year old son - holding him, reading to him, playing with him, teaching him. She was a great mom, a great friend and a great person. Yes, she also was a human being who made mistakes and I'm sure if something happened to you, you wouldn't want awful things being said about you. She loved to help people. Do you? She was kind and loving. Are you? She would pray for you to not be so sad and angry and to find a better place in your life than where you are now.

Please think about the things you say on here. Be kind, I promise you will feel better about yourself than you do now.
brian

Boston, MA

#26 Jun 18, 2012
She was very good lady, so young to end her life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liverpool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Alliance Property Services (Mar '13) 4 hr Matt E 37
renovations (Sep '13) Mon Parrot Pea 6
samoan/irish pics (angel and jacob) (Apr '13) Dec 21 BeautifulSunrise21 2
samoan/irish pics (abstarct face) Dec 21 BeautifulSunrise21 1
Single liverpool girls Dec 19 Lpool lad 1
Police to search Solvay area for missing teen T... Dec 18 Stephanie 1
E. Syracuse man, woman charged with murdering m... Dec 15 Streetrunner 2
Liverpool Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web