New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

BROOKWOOD APTS. AND TH'S
I AM A TENANT AND THEY ARE OFFERING FREE RENT FOR YOU AND REFERRAL CREDITS FOR ME! Where I live currently they are offering major promotions...good for me as a tenant and you as well! Basically, I just found out they are offering your FIRST MONTH FREE OF RENT for all two bedroom units BUT U HAVE TO MOVE-IN BY NO LATER THAN THE END OF AUGUST 2010, which they have townhomes - u get 2 floors (rent starts at $750)and apartments that have a garage and huge storage included(starts at $735). They include heat.water.trash.pool.tennis and I have really enjoyed my stay here so far (been here 3 years).
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME YOU ASK? If I submit a referral request on their website with your name and scheduled move-in date (telling them that i referred you), I get a referral credit off next month's rent after u move here! You can do it too once u move in, just refer people and u get money off ur rent which is awesome because right now my husband is unemployed and his unemployment is not very much but he is trying to get a job, he's not like some of these people who just sit on their butts doing nothing and collecting a check.***IT REALLY IS GREAT HERE, JUST CALL OR GO TO THE OFFICE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. REMEMBER IF U DO APPLY PLEASE TELL THEM WHEN THE GUY CALLS U THAT LORIE IN 27 REFERRED U.
apply free on their website at www.brookwoodonthegreen.com and see pics (online app only lets u apply w/1 or 2 adults, u have to go to the office if u have 3+ adultds).
SLUMMY PLACE S H I T HOLE

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

THE SLUM LORD ROBERT SWAHN IS A SLUMMY, DOESNT GIVE A SHIT F U C K ABOUT THE TENANTS, TOO MUCH CRIME THERE COZ ITS S H I T LIVERPOOL, THE MAINTANCE WHO ARE SO F---ING INEXPERIENCED ARE SO LATE IN COMING OUT TO MAKE REPAIRS, DUMP OF A S H I T HOLE PLACE AND IS NEVER CLEANED, CHILDREN RUNNING AROUND UNSUPERVISED AND TEARING UP THE PLACE, GARBAGE F---ING EVERYWHERE, THEY JUST DONT GIVE A RATS A S S ABOUT THE TENANTS THERE! ROBERT SWAHN SHOULD BE THROWN OUT AS A SLUM LANDLORD! THAT PIECE OF SHIT HOLE SLUM APARTMENTS DOESNT EVEN DESERVE THIS ONE STAR AT ALL!
Trenna

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

Hey moron...
Robert Swahn died in a motorcycle accident 04/09/08, feel free to google it if u don't believe me. Good luck to u and your life endeavors....
SLUMMY PLACE S H I T HOLE wrote:
THE SLUM LORD ROBERT SWAHN IS A SLUMMY, DOESNT GIVE A SHIT F U C K ABOUT THE TENANTS, TOO MUCH CRIME THERE COZ ITS S H I T LIVERPOOL, THE MAINTANCE WHO ARE SO F---ING INEXPERIENCED ARE SO LATE IN COMING OUT TO MAKE REPAIRS, DUMP OF A S H I T HOLE PLACE AND IS NEVER CLEANED, CHILDREN RUNNING AROUND UNSUPERVISED AND TEARING UP THE PLACE, GARBAGE F---ING EVERYWHERE, THEY JUST DONT GIVE A RATS A S S ABOUT THE TENANTS THERE! ROBERT SWAHN SHOULD BE THROWN OUT AS A SLUM LANDLORD! THAT PIECE OF SHIT HOLE SLUM APARTMENTS DOESNT EVEN DESERVE THIS ONE STAR AT ALL!
Trenna

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

"robert swahn dead LOL"]finally that bastardd is dead! now maybe someone else can run that shyt hole!"

I truly hope that when you die unexpectedly, that your family misses you because the type of person you are disgusts me, your family does not deserve to have that kind of heart break and I would never wish harm on anyone, but you are asking for it and I will pray to God for you that you don't go to hell.
Tenant at BROOKWOOD APTS

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

I will give not give my name because of management retaliation is a concern I have been here for 4 yrs and cannot afford to move out but the management here is awful.
They never fix anything ,rats are a problem garbage
everywhere ,streets unmaintained reports from people who have moved out is they do not return deposits.
Steer clear if your smart

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Liverpool Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Liverpool People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••