Why St. Joseph's hospital and others are buying up doctors' practices

Nov 5, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Post-Standard

Dr. Jennie Brown, a family medicine doctor at North Medical Family Physicians, performs a routine checkup Thursday on Nancy Parella, of Liverpool.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 9, 2013
Michelle K

Lincoln, NE

#1 Nov 5, 2010
I disagree with the comment putting down North Med and their doctors. My family and I have gone there for many years, always were happy with the treatment and find the medical professionals we see to be very efficient. The wait time in office could be improved, and do have our favorite doctors there, hopefully the is new change will benefit the doctors not hurt them. Too many people don't have the respect they should for the time and dollars that physicians and assistants have put into their careers. I trust my care as well as my childrens to two amazing people there, James LoDolce and Vincent Gemelli, adore them both. Will never go elsewhere...St Joe's hopefully will take good care of them.
Observant

New Britain, CT

#2 May 9, 2013
My observations are different than yours. I appreciate that they have a lot into their careers, but more importantly, since that is over with, I would appreciate if they would take 3 to 4 minutes to talk about what your situation is rather than tell you a path you already have been down. If they won't do that, perhaps they can at least be more subtle about brushing off and downplaying what we are telling them about what we are experiencing. My last experience at this place was like dealing with an obnoxiously pushy car dealership salesman. Maybe they don't mean to be, and I'm sure there are some real A-hole patients, but there are also patients that live in their own bodies every day that have potentially valuable information to share.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liverpool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
manlius pebble hill school 2 hr rainy 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 23 hr Lol 16,781
Traffic alert: Busy Route 11 bridge in Brewerto... Fri Tom 1
Buffalo housing program to expand to Rochester (Dec '13) Thu Diamond Daisy 11
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
SRC, Inc. Layoffs Aug 25 fat midget 2
Loud noise during the night (Mar '14) Aug 20 Poor Me 3
•••
•••

Liverpool Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Liverpool People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••