Who do you support for Governor in Il...
ivan

Sugar Grove, IL

#3596 Mar 3, 2012
Well wrote:
Vote for the best license plate maker!!!
Rev. Jesse Jackson.
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

#3597 Mar 5, 2012
ruh roh
Cool Hand Luke

Wilmington, DE

#3598 Mar 5, 2012
Jim - Crestwood

Melrose Park, IL

#3600 Mar 7, 2012
I believe Gov Quinn is worse than Blago. His answer to our State's problems is simply raising taxes and fees!
Vet

Pana, IL

#3601 Mar 8, 2012
I support that worthless POS Quinn quacker
Justice1313

Flushing, MI

#3602 Mar 8, 2012
NO JUSTICE in the double murder of Walter Babich Sr. and his wife, Dorothy Babich, mentioned in post #3599, COOK COUNTY, ILL. That being said, HOW can any citizen of Ill. get justice if your leaders HAVE NO HONOR? The United States Attorney General is the LAST STOP. I suggest all victims of POLITICAL / POLICE CORRUPTION contact them ASAP. Send your brief statement, SIGN RECEIPT Requested and then follow-up with status request. GOOD LUCK!

Since: Mar 12

Batavia, IL

#3603 Mar 8, 2012
Not sure
12pl23hn

Waterloo, IL

#3604 Mar 9, 2012
not sure how i am going to vote my 5 votes that i have.

Since: Mar 12

Bhubaneswar, India

#3605 Mar 9, 2012
The Dem's have done enough damage to this Country and State for a generation or two!
politics-what a joke

Benton, IL

#3607 Mar 10, 2012
Dems - Repubs: We should always exercise our right to vote, however the sad reality is that it doesn't really matter which party is voted in....corruption, corruption, corruption. Leaders are just puppets to an underlying force that our votes do not elect. Dems vs Repubs is just a tiresome bragging rights bout. How can you blame the state's woes on Dems, seriously, I'll throw out the names of more than 15 years worth of leadership: Thompson, Ryan-what did we gain from them? Oh I know, more money out of our pockets to support their three meals a day in prison--Corruption, just like our past and current Dem leaders. It's hopless, there is no good solution. It's really so discouraging. We need the right person(leader), not the right party. Just my opinion
politics-what a joke

Benton, IL

#3608 Mar 10, 2012
Jim wrote:
Let them all spend some time in prison BEFORE getting into office. Might make them think twice about breaking the law.
Excellent idea!!!
fritz schnickel

Waterloo, IL

#3609 Mar 10, 2012
vote wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. This state will look just like Detroit soon. Especially Crook County. We have got to get these self proclaimed demi-gods out of office and lets kick some of these 9 out of 12 month workers out of our schools. They should be putting all the teachers in a regular 401K pensions and fund there own pensions just like everyone else. Our kids aren't getting good educations the schools suck the teachers suck with few exemptions and our Illinois government sucks. Now they want to almost double our property taxes to support these narcisistic, low quality, useless teachers over 5 years. YES YOUR PROPERTY TAXES WILL DOUBLE WITHIN 5 YEARS TO PAD THESE TEACHERS, GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES, AND UNION DEMI-GODS. WE ARE ON THE EDGE THAT WILL CLOSE 50 % OF OUR SCHOOLs EMPTY EVEN MORE HOUSES AND TURN CROOK COUNTY AND ILLINOIS INTO A TOTAL WASTE LAND. VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE.
Help me out here, which party supports Government unionism?
randy

Rockford, IL

#3610 Mar 10, 2012
anyone realize that is 2012
jerry

Dallas, TX

#3613 Apr 16, 2012
we don't need a governor in il. let the mayor of chicago run the state. he does anyway .we could save paying a figure head governor.
trick

United States

#3614 Apr 18, 2012
Myself!!!!!

Since: Nov 08

Mattoon, IL

#3615 Apr 19, 2012
How about we just try to find someone who isn't a damn crook for a change!!!
Lex Luthor

Broadview, IL

#3616 Apr 19, 2012
I voted for Lex
Braniac

Midlothian, IL

#3617 Apr 19, 2012
I voted for Mr.Mxyzptlk.
hah

United States

#3618 Apr 20, 2012
blgoavich
John

Midlothian, IL

#3620 May 2, 2012
No one!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liverpool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Dwayne P. Bernard Grahm hospital (Sep '14) Oct 25 Anon 5
News Meth plot results in prison terms (Mar '09) Jun '17 Stevany rodgers 15
News Greenwood Cemetery map is offered to help locat... (May '06) Mar '17 Greenwood Cemetery 13
1 dead in natural gas explosion, several buildi... (Nov '16) Nov '16 openmind693 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Oct '10 htmcr 14

Liverpool Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liverpool Mortgages