Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81699 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#64564 Jul 26, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Mods are going to be removing more spam I can see that!
MOSTLY all they ever remove is G Crew stuff. You just can't(won't) admit as much. I look back at page after page of that which you call spam, and it is still there.

I also notice page after page mostly devoid of you troublemakers and control freaks...

I don't trust roams call on anything. The stuff he says is getting deleted, never does.

The G Crew and the Mods sure seem to disagree over what should be deleted...Why is that?

Scotts Vegas

#64565 Jul 26, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I'd say that someone is about to get the permanent boot from Topix as well. How vulgar was that/?? Kids on computers. Thank God school is about to start back up again...
Good mornin Nope!...I missed it. Is someone already getting ornery today?

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#64566 Jul 26, 2012
It seems odd that the seismological scale was higher yesterday than other recent posts in these more earthquake prone areas.

Fascinating.. And a bit scarey.
trusted

New Haven, KY

#64567 Jul 26, 2012
Sorry all, did not mean to sound so nutty and religious, but that is a song by Kitty Wells.
My mother use to say that to me when she woke me out of bed, and I always wondered from where she got it. I guess it was from the song.
Rise and shine the early morning , shine your light all thru the day ..
If I upset someone from that one sorry, not my goal, for today.
Much to do , on the pickle thing, if you will place them in the fridge before you can them, they will always be crisp. So many kinds... Mine are almost gone, just a few left for small stuff. Okay all that is how this gal's garden grows..
Day to you all may your garden bless you with lots of food for the whole year, and if you are like me enough to give to fifty people as well.

Always know each cloud has a silver lining , and I am sure someday they will tax us for that as well......

Location hidden

#64568 Jul 26, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good mornin Nope!...I missed it. Is someone already getting ornery today?
Wow, yeah they were. I flipped back a page and it's already gone. GOOD. It was awful.

How's your day going so far, Blue? Mine is stupendous! The pesky yet "normal for me" aches and pains weren't so bad when I woke up today. I might get a few things done, haha!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#64570 Jul 26, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
MOSTLY all they ever remove is G Crew stuff. You just can't(won't) admit as much. I look back at page after page of that which you call spam, and it is still there.
I also notice page after page mostly devoid of you troublemakers and control freaks...
I don't trust roams call on anything. The stuff he says is getting deleted, never does.
The G Crew and the Mods sure seem to disagree over what should be deleted...Why is that?
no what's removed is that crape about earthquakes that has nothing to do with the topic. Oh and I know there will be someone being banned from topix very soon. And its not me or roaming or una. I bet u know but u sure aren't going to say.

Scotts Vegas

#64571 Jul 26, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, yeah they were. I flipped back a page and it's already gone. GOOD. It was awful.
How's your day going so far, Blue? Mine is stupendous! The pesky yet "normal for me" aches and pains weren't so bad when I woke up today. I might get a few things done, haha!
Good day so far. Couldn't sleep but about three hours. Gonna get out and about for a while.

When aches and pains get me the worst I soak in the epsom salt. Then I do about a month of glucosamine/chondroitin supplements. Sometimes I think glucosamine/chondroitin is miracle stuff for the joints.

Scotts Vegas

#64572 Jul 26, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>no what's removed is that crape about earthquakes that has nothing to do with the topic. Oh and I know there will be someone being banned from topix very soon. And its not me or roaming or una. I bet u know but u sure aren't going to say.
Your "crape" must have fallen off your hat and over your eyes! Go back and read again. Come to think of it you hardly post anything to do with the supposed Topic.

And no idea who will be banned next. After all the foul stuff you and yours do on Topix it might be you.

Scotts Vegas

#64574 Jul 26, 2012
trusted wrote:
Sorry all, did not mean to sound so nutty and religious, but that is a song by Kitty Wells.
My mother use to say that to me when she woke me out of bed, and I always wondered from where she got it. I guess it was from the song.
Rise and shine the early morning , shine your light all thru the day ..
If I upset someone from that one sorry, not my goal, for today.
Much to do , on the pickle thing, if you will place them in the fridge before you can them, they will always be crisp. So many kinds... Mine are almost gone, just a few left for small stuff. Okay all that is how this gal's garden grows..
Day to you all may your garden bless you with lots of food for the whole year, and if you are like me enough to give to fifty people as well.
Always know each cloud has a silver lining , and I am sure someday they will tax us for that as well......
Oh no not the silver lining tax!...You are probably correct.

Location hidden

#64575 Jul 26, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>no what's removed is that crape about earthquakes that has nothing to do with the topic. Oh and I know there will be someone being banned from topix very soon. And its not me or roaming or una. I bet u know but u sure aren't going to say.
Disagree. It has everything to do with what may be going on with out Earth.

On another note, are you the one turning people in for TOS issues? How else would you "think" that someone else is going to be banned? The Mods are probably already aware that bogus complaints have come in about some of what has been sent in as spam when it absolutely was not.

(Careful stepping on the toes of others unless your as innocent and barefoot as a newborn baby. That would be my best advise for the day, LOL)......

Location hidden

#64577 Jul 26, 2012
*OUR Earth.
Looks like my typing skills are still a bit off today. Woe is me.. Ya'll are just going to have to overlook it again please....

Scotts Vegas

#64578 Jul 26, 2012
Why does una call himself humpaburn?.
(Someone ask why)
ohwell

Salyersville, KY

#64579 Jul 26, 2012
sad

Location hidden

#64580 Jul 26, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day so far. Couldn't sleep but about three hours. Gonna get out and about for a while.
When aches and pains get me the worst I soak in the epsom salt. Then I do about a month of glucosamine/chondroitin supplements. Sometimes I think glucosamine/chondroitin is miracle stuff for the joints.
I'm going to head for a little while too. Saw my first hummingbird yesterday, so I'm going to put up the other three feeders. Glad they finally showed up. I was getting concerned about where they were this year. They're WAY late at my place....

Everyone have a great day.
Chat later,*Poof*

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#64585 Jul 26, 2012
trusted wrote:
HI , all , hope your day was filled with delight. Nope on the egg issue, mine love bread , and I have gotten , a three yolk several times out of one. Boys thats when its hard to put all your eggs in one basket.... They are usually whoppers.
It is so funny how life turns and twists for us , isnt it? One day you may be on the top of the world and then the next you may be at the bottom.
But I have learned , it is so much quicker going from the top to the bottom, than from the bottom to the top.... Heres hoping you each are on the top or at least are on your way to it. But beware , with one moment it can all be gone....
The gentleman in this photo died peacefully in his sleep, about two weeks after killing this snake. R.I.P... The top and bottom positions are fallasies, simply for not recognizing or appreciating "middle ground".

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#64588 Jul 26, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to head for a little while too. Saw my first hummingbird yesterday, so I'm going to put up the other three feeders. Glad they finally showed up. I was getting concerned about where they were this year. They're WAY late at my place....
Everyone have a great day.
Chat later,*Poof*
I have seen several Hummingbirds this year. I don't have up any Hummingbird feeders. They seem to really like my bright Fucia colored 4 O'clock flowers and purple Butterfly bushes. Those Four O'clock flowers are easy to grow, heat restient and seed & reseed themselves all summer. Then they are up again on their own every Spring.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#64589 Jul 26, 2012
One-Toothed Carny Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
And with your obvious COMMAND of the English written word, you are THE perfect candidate to do just that!
Thank you, I guess. LOL.

Scotts Vegas

#64590 Jul 26, 2012
Try again una. Your posts must be defective, they keep falling off the page...What'd you say?

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#64591 Jul 26, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I'd say that someone is about to get the permanent boot from Topix as well. How vulgar was that/?? Kids on computers. Thank God school is about to start back up again...
I didn't see the post mentioned, but the child in us never dies.
Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#64600 Jul 26, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Why does una call himself humpaburn?.
(Someone ask why)
This is one of it's derogatory methods of attempting to mimmic me (Hempburn-humpaburn),and thinks it irrates me. What it does not realize is I know it is a total idiot, therefore these attempts are wasted. You can't really blame a true idiot for stupidity so I ignore it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livermore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Tue Bolshevik USA 639
She told all Mon Paul 2
Countrygirllove Mon Mandy 2
To discover your own dad slept with your wife Jan 16 Uknowmecowards 7
Secrets don't always remain secrets Jan 15 i suck Daddi jus... 4
Case, Louie Jan 15 Fool 6
Cops (May '16) Jan 14 Ceecee 19

Livermore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livermore Mortgages