Livermore near Pine Street

Posted in the Livermore Forum

nancy

San Ramon, CA

#1 Jan 9, 2009
anyone know what was going on in Livermore near Pine Street? Police helicopter circling with search light for over an hour
Katie

Houston, TX

#2 Jan 9, 2009
Two armed suspects on the run...heard they caught one of them
Joe B

Oakland, CA

#3 Jan 10, 2009
I saw that too. The cops were right by my house... What was going on?
Ruru

San Francisco, CA

#4 Jan 10, 2009
I heard they robbery suspects carrying guns. Who did they rob?
Kelly

San Francisco, CA

#5 Jan 10, 2009
Has this been in any newspapers?? I heard the AMPM on Pine was robbed earlier this week? But didn't read about that anywhere either...
Joe B

Oakland, CA

#6 Jan 10, 2009
I can't find it in any newspaper...
MBP

United States

#7 Jan 10, 2009
Dirty cranksters at it again.
johne57

Dublin, CA

#8 Jan 10, 2009
the paper never says anything about crime in the city
Jenna

Livermore, CA

#9 Jan 12, 2009
I was stuck at a friend's house that night, the police had all the streets blocked off in the area. We heard that one guy was caught, don't know what happened to the second guy.
Debbi

Fairfield, CA

#10 Jan 12, 2009
friday night two guys robbery some people at the basketball courts at the park on rincon. somehow police get there really fast and encircled them. when house to house and found one guy using k-9. never found the other guy. why wasn't this in the paper?
unknown

Livermore, CA

#11 Jan 13, 2009
nancy wrote:
anyone know what was going on in Livermore near Pine Street? Police helicopter circling with search light for over an hour
a house by ampm got robbed. someone stated it was a bunch of teenagers
unknown

Livermore, CA

#12 Jan 13, 2009
a house by ampm got robbed
Figgy

Redwood City, CA

#13 Jan 15, 2009
Actually, it was an armed robbery at Ben's Burgers.(I was listeneing to my police scanner) There were two to four suspects. A perimeter was set up and the suspects were caught. There was a separate incident at AM PM Mart last Tuesday, where the worker was held up, but this happened during the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livermore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Livermore Resident Brian Jones Murders Woman an... 5 hr Roger 6
Solano County Supervisors Violates FEDERAL LAWS... 13 hr Un agenda 21 and ... 11
Poll SUSTAINABLE JOBs/new Business Creations IN Agri... Mon Un agenda 21 and ... 5
Reviving Stivers Academy? (May '11) Mon CAgirl84 51
Word Association Game... (Oct '12) Mon Doug77 1,362
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) Mon Doug77 4,734
Max Baer 1930's Heavyweight Champion from Liver... (Oct '08) Apr 30 Norm Marcus 9
More from around the web

Livermore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]