getreal

San Ramon, CA

#1 Oct 9, 2008
Has LPD had anything to update about the murder of Kayla??
They claimed to be making progress on the case and made a big deal in the papers, and then nothing happened or nobody was arrested. I think they were fishing and getting people worked up hoping to find out info maybe.

It makes me sick to think they are still living in freedom when they should be hurting and suffering a slow and very painful death.

Come on LPD, don't you have anything??

I love the photo's. You must have been good friends with Kayla. Keep posting please!
Curious

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2009
Getreal you said it makes you sick to think THEY are still living in freedom. Has it been determined that there were more than one perpetrators?
Joe B

Oakland, CA

#3 Apr 2, 2009
I think getreal is using the "They" as a pronoun. Meaning singular or plural... I haven't heard any updates.
getreal

San Jose, CA

#4 Apr 2, 2009
Thank you Joe B. Curious, the same way as "They claimed to be making progress" Sorry I did not use the proper grammar, but I think you should of been able to figure it out.

Since: Mar 09

Livermore CA.

#5 Apr 2, 2009
joe b complains that people put nonsence on here but he's doing the same thing.. and as far as kayla they say they have all these leads that are pointed at the mother but still hasnt charged anyone?.. or does anyone know any updates?
Joe B

Oakland, CA

#6 Apr 2, 2009
DezirableBUTnot4u wrote:
joe b complains that people put nonsence on here but he's doing the same thing.. and as far as kayla they say they have all these leads that are pointed at the mother but still hasnt charged anyone?.. or does anyone know any updates?
I did know that showing someone that they misused their grammar was nonsense. By the way it is spelled nonsense not nonsence. And then I went on to say I didn't know of any updates. That is not nonsense. Get it right!

Livermore CA.

#7 Apr 12, 2009
does it really matter how things are spelled on here.. sorry if i have the spelling of a 8th grader not everyone can be amazing like u.. all u do is put people down on here do u really have no life
Joe B

Oakland, CA

#8 Apr 13, 2009
Actually all I have done on this post was clarify what curious had posted. Then I said that I hadn't heard of any updates. How is that putting people down?

I could say something like "If you spell like an 8th grader then get a better education!" But I didn't!!!

I corrected their grammar politely and you say it was nonsense!

Anyways, back to Kayla! I still have not heard any updates on this case. So sad!!!
Joe B

Oakland, CA

#9 Apr 13, 2009
I didn't put anyone down! I was helping clarify curious comment. I also said I haven't heard any updates. Getreal wasn't upset that I helped out. Why are you saying that was nonsense?

I hope they find out who did this!
Joe B

Dublin, CA

#10 Apr 13, 2009
I was helping their grammar. I wasn't putting people down. Why do you care?

Livermore CA.

#11 Apr 15, 2009
cause who cares how people spell on here not a big deal.. now this going back and forth is pointless this is for kayla lets keep it that way from now on
stupidisdoes

Monterey, CA

#12 Jun 7, 2009
yea I agree looks like the livermore police, an everone else is only targeting the mother. Have u all noticed that they took his picture off the internet but kept the mothers hmmmmm? Kayla was the prettiest girl in livermore period...
terra

Oakland, CA

#13 Nov 26, 2009
Miss you. Every single day
shaquillebrown

Syracuse, NY

#14 Apr 5, 2010
thats sad she died so young why the young
Hey

Tracy, CA

#15 Apr 9, 2010
People with an education care if you can spell. DON'T WRITE IF YOU CAN'T SPELL
Lizzie Borden

Palmdale, CA

#16 Apr 9, 2010
Hey wrote:
put your hands up... oh oh oh woah oh oh
kayla reed

Sheffield, UK

#17 Jul 8, 2012
LOVE IT SO MUTCH
blessed4

United States

#18 Jul 9, 2012
Hey wrote:
I realize this post is late, but I just read your comment. Plenty of people have problems with spelling, punctuation, or grammar. Many others with math facts, geography and remembering history. Please do not discourage anybody from participating in a forum or any other areas of life. I have family members with learning issues, and they are afraid to write and read and participate in conversations because of judgmental people such as yourself. Just let it go unless perhaps it's something really offensive like foul language, or cutting someone down. Thank you in advance, as I'm hopeful that you might rethink your judgement of people with education issues.
WWBD

Chicago, IL

#20 Sep 21, 2013
Should have been turning 23 today. Forever 15. Fail LPD , fail DA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livermore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 4,631
Music Thread (Oct '12) Sat texas pete 126
A Cappella Group Looking For A Beatboxer (Mar '15) Aug 25 ziguana 3
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) Aug 24 Im that neighbor 274
Why are there so many people racist against pit... (Sep '09) Aug 21 Cleanest Peanuts 36
News How Many People Receive Food Stamps In Danville... (Aug '13) Aug 20 ok. 13
billy byron walker, aka, billy walker, billie w... Aug 16 limey16 2

Livermore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livermore Mortgages