Man stabbed dies.
Scott

Berkeley, CA

#21 Oct 28, 2009
Livermore Person you assume too much without knowing anything. No offense but there is a HUGE difference between assumption and actual knowledge. We have a neighborhood crime watch program. Its been enforced for the past 6-7 years now. What you have to realize is when random violence happens, it just happens. The police were called as soon as it happened. They found him still alive and was rushed to the hospital where he soon died. How exactly do you prevent a random act of violence short of dispatching Guardian Angels type vigilantes roaming the neighborhood? Its easy to judge and repeat what it is you're repeating when. Don't be so quick to assume we don't report. The whole neighborhood is cooperating with the authorities. This is not some "we don't snitch" community and that mentality is not tolerated here.
Livermore Person

United States

#22 Oct 28, 2009
Scott wrote:
Livermore Person you assume too much without knowing anything. No offense but there is a HUGE difference between assumption and actual knowledge. We have a neighborhood crime watch program. Its been enforced for the past 6-7 years now. What you have to realize is when random violence happens, it just happens. The police were called as soon as it happened. They found him still alive and was rushed to the hospital where he soon died. How exactly do you prevent a random act of violence short of dispatching Guardian Angels type vigilantes roaming the neighborhood? Its easy to judge and repeat what it is you're repeating when. Don't be so quick to assume we don't report. The whole neighborhood is cooperating with the authorities. This is not some "we don't snitch" community and that mentality is not tolerated here.
Glad to hear it, Scott. I didn't mean any disrespect, but this forum is full of liars and people who refuse to take action besides typing from their computer desk.
Person

San Ramon, CA

#23 Oct 28, 2009
Just because people look like clean cut working class does not mean anything. You know how many clean cut man ended up being serial killers? Just be aware of your surroundings and be careful.
Lili

Dublin, CA

#24 Oct 28, 2009
That's true "Livermore 925"...I heard the same. I agree with you, it is a human life lost who didn't deserve this end.
Jim

Santa Rosa, CA

#25 Oct 28, 2009
Still have not read anything official about this murder. Other than Hispanic male 35 stabbed in chest. Does this mean Livermore PD has no clue/ideas/leads/suspects?
Yogi

Santa Rosa, CA

#26 Oct 29, 2009
If I was LPD I would be seriously putting the screw down on the large Hispanic community that lives in that area especially known gangbangers and associates someone who lives in that neighborhood knows who did this.
another Livermore mom

Pleasanton, CA

#27 Oct 30, 2009
I work in the Granada Shopping center off of Concannon.

In the past 2 months I have called the police no less then 5 times regarding drug deals going down in the parking lot. And surprise, surprise..not a single one of them were Hispanic or Black...each and every time they were good looking WHITE kids..you know, the ones who's parents are such fine upstanding citizens that it could NEVER be their kids.

Well open your eyes people, drug dealing and violence knows no race. The only race they are, are CRIMINALS!
Livermore Person

United States

#28 Oct 30, 2009
another Livermore mom wrote:
In the past 2 months I have called the police no less then 5 times regarding drug deals going down in the parking lot. And surprise, surprise..not a single one of them were Hispanic or Black...each and every time they were good looking WHITE kids..you know, the ones who's parents are such fine upstanding citizens that it could NEVER be their kids.
Well open your eyes people, drug dealing and violence knows no race. The only race they are, are CRIMINALS!
I am glad to hear you are calling the police when you see these activities, no matter who it is! The only way to help stop these crimes are to report them.
Sweety

San Jose, CA

#29 Oct 30, 2009
What happen to Livermore? The old Livermore where I grew up in? I find it hard believe these type of things are happening here; but i know they are happening and there has to be something that livermore police have to do. Things like this can't be expected to be forget, justice should be served. If you who are doing reading this, know or are the person, who commited to crime; I hope god forgives you becuase ...
tony

Alamo, CA

#30 Oct 30, 2009
Livermore Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear it, Scott. I didn't mean any disrespect, but this forum is full of liars and people who refuse to take action besides typing from their computer desk.
well livermore idiot that is all u have done in all the posts u haev added to this forum of information is be a disrespectful piece of crap. i dont live in livermore anymore i loved that town when i did live there but when i did live there there were gang members that i went to school with at both livermore high and even christenson in springtown.. on top of that the meth that was running through livermore or out of livermore i should say was amazing i was young and didnt know the full extent of what was happening back then but just a couple years after leaving livermore my junior year i found out how bad it was really. now if u want a reason for random acts of violence look to those around u that are hooked on meth trust me livermore is still full of them and as far as i know there are still some pretty big meth dealers in livermore itself if i knew where their opperation was i would call it in that drug ruined my family and several families i know that still reside in livermore. i remeber back in 93 and 94 when there were pipe bombs being set off in livermore by drug dealers and gang memebers hell an ex friend of some of my family is one of the people who put one under someones car and lost his hand for it when it blew early and went to prison for it as well but after that day he never touched meth again which was the whole reason he was putting that pipe bomb under a car it was either that or come up with the money he owed his drug dealer which he didnt have. now back to the poor man that got stabbed first off there are parents from all over the bay who are trying to get their kids out of oakland and hayward and san leandro that whole surronding area because they want their kids to get out of gangs well that doesnt work these kids move to a place like livermore that has alot of good people in it and these gang kids are use to actually having to fight but then get to livermore and no one puts up a fight so they are now what they call shot callers well they find a few kids at their new school that are outcast's or angry and they recruit them and if they cant then they try to scare the hell out of them so they wont fight back well needless to say it usually works then they use the new kids all while making them feel big and special about themselves but what would u know about it ur online writing bullshit and talking crap to people on here about information they have heard and they are putting it on here because they are concerned about their neighborhood well guess what people the gangs are there and they have been for years yea they arent hardcore like oakland gangs but they dont have to be in livermore they have all ur kids to scared to do anything and look at the parents on here nit picking at each other over the smallest of details. u want ur town back well mabye it will take people walking the streets doing the job the cops wont i dont have an awnser for that but if u clowns want to actually know more about gangs mabye u all should read up on them to see how they recruit and how they move from town to town that is why they are all over the country now and not just in LA or oakland or new york they are in bum fuk ohio even in nebraska they are all over why they can scare those people easier and its fresh territory for them no competition for turf or places to sell drugs. mabye u folks need to quit bickering at each other on here and get together and watch all of the episodes of a show called gangland u want to learn about gangs well the show is about ex members and cops telling u how it is.
tony

Alamo, CA

#31 Oct 30, 2009
now the only reason i looked this stabbing up is because the house the guy died in front of well a friend of mine lives in the house he was stabbed in front of i havent heard from my friend much since this happened so i dont have all the details yet but that is because it was one of her other friends family members so my friend has been taking care of her other friend to console her and make sure she is ok and these people arent gang members i mean come on how many gang members have u heard of being 35 yrs old we arent talking about ny mafia members we are talking about regular gangs they DO NOT have 35 yr old members. now livermore person sorry for dumping all over you but in this message im replying to u said this site is full of liars and people who wont take action what are u doing other then ripping all over the people who are trying to get the info they heard out guess what rumors heard from neighbors are usually more reilable then the new the major medias put out i looked i cant find an article about this stabbing in ur local paper now mabye i didnt find it but i tried because this is affecting a very good friend of mine. what have u done other then put ur two worthless cents worth u want to rip on scott he said he lives in the neighborhood do you or do you live in a plush house out by the vineards. ok well i said more then my peace but remember people the gangs are there and they come there to do things like drug deals and robberies and other crimes like stealing cars why do they choos livermore simple location once they do their crime they can dissapear a number of way a large number of ways they can go over the altamont into tracy or further or they can hit vasco and make it to brentwood or antioch and they can take 580 and make it to hayward or oakland or anywhere in between there or they can even take 84 into fremont or san jose
tony

Alamo, CA

#32 Oct 30, 2009
Livermore Person wrote:
<quoted text>
think about that and then u will understand why livermore has such a big meth and gang problem that none of u want to pull ur heads out of the sand to see. think about that just a little bit and well now that u have the info what will u folks do about it other then typing a bunch of bs on here. oh and that show again is gangland usually on the history channel very informative i hope the people of livermore take that great town back. oh and livermore person i hope u think before u speak now that u have some hard facts from someone that lived with people addicted to meth and someone that had a few gang members as friends of course back then they were more all talk and no bite but the kids now want to prove themselves as bad asses but instead of fighting one on one they pull weapons because they are weak and going about getting attention all wrong. well peace everyone and i hope this opens the eyes of people that live in livermore u may not see the drug labs but thats because they have been doing it in livermore for so long they know how to blend good luck people......
MBP

Berkeley, CA

#33 Oct 30, 2009
dude you HAVE GOT to learn punctuation. you have valid points but man! I got a huge headache just reading your post!
tony

Alamo, CA

#34 Oct 30, 2009
MBP wrote:
dude you HAVE GOT to learn punctuation. you have valid points but man! I got a huge headache just reading your post!
well i dont care about ur headache. if u dont want to read it dont plain and simple, but i got my point across and to me that is all that matters did i ramble a little, yea i will admit that but again i just do not care. whats funny is that all u got out of everything i said was that i did not punctuate well enough for you. wow u must be one of those folks who talks crap on here instead of doing something about it. well i hope this was better and took your headache away poor baby!!!!!
Lili

Dublin, CA

#35 Oct 30, 2009
LOL! "MPB", you took the word from my "mouth" man...well, from my "keyboard". For a moment I had the impression I was reading my child's essay! I needed a coffee break after reading Tony's posting :)(No offense Tony)
Allan

Santa Rosa, CA

#36 Oct 30, 2009
WTF is Livermore becoming the kind of town where someone is murdered and it’s not even news? Nothing in the paper no one seems to know anything. Why is this not a bigger story? Is it because the man was Hispanic? Is it because it was gang related? Is it because the police don’t have any leads? As far as gang related or what the police know I do not know just guessing, just trying to figure out why a man being killed in my once peaceful town is not big news.
Linus

Los Altos, CA

#37 Nov 2, 2009
when/where did this happen i have not heard anything about this?
Lili

Dublin, CA

#38 Nov 2, 2009
Linus wrote:
when/where did this happen i have not heard anything about this?
WELCOME "Linus"! Go back to top of page 1 to follow up.
Anon

Pleasanton, CA

#39 Nov 2, 2009
another Livermore mom wrote:
Probably just pot, then. Although white people have been hit by the meth epidemic too.

Although if you look at arrest records, and convictions you can see that the bulk of the problems with drugs is minorities. Disproportionately so, at any rate.

Its definitely *not* a true statement to say that drug dealing and violence knows no race. Saying so is simply displaying your ignorance of the facts. Unfortunately a lot of people will also make statements like this out of a misguided sense of "political correctness", even if they are properly informed on the facts.

Try this link for some enlightenment: http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm#inma...
Hey Zeus

Los Altos, CA

#41 Nov 2, 2009
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably just pot, then. Although white people have been hit by the meth epidemic too.
Although if you look at arrest records, and convictions you can see that the bulk of the problems with drugs is minorities. Disproportionately so, at any rate.
Its definitely *not* a true statement to say that drug dealing and violence knows no race. Saying so is simply displaying your ignorance of the facts. Unfortunately a lot of people will also make statements like this out of a misguided sense of "political correctness", even if they are properly informed on the facts.
Try this link for some enlightenment: http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm#inma...
Your comment OFFENDS me thankfully in the near future offending someone will be against the law. I believe you are the ignorant one if you think there is any difference between races besides the color of their skin. We are all gods children. And the only thing wrong with political correctness is there is not a enough of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livermore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 14 hr Princess Hey 4,445
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 4,948
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) Jun 22 Morgana 265
Holly Fiflie or Andrus who knows her? Jun 14 Alleycat 2
News Internet Prostitution Sting Nets 13 In East Bay (Jul '06) Jun 9 Emily 84
News Save Mart buys Albertson's stores (Nov '06) Jun 8 Walmart 196
News Emergency Food Bank names new director Posted at Jun 8 Pinky Shields 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livermore Mortgages