true skater

Madera, CA

#25 Jun 3, 2012
I skate all over California. I skate regularly in San Ramon-albeit never on a Friday or Sat night. The first thing I do is rent a locker-just common sense. While violence should never be tolerated, so shouldn't't racism. This is not about race. I find a lot of conflict in your statement. Perhaps the police did too. Again if your statement is race motivated-shame on you-if the police did not do their job-shame on them. For the perpetrators-stay away! This is an awful lesson for all concerned. I personally skate on adult night where all races skate together without incident. I have been skating with the same group for many years. When Cal-Skate Milpitas closed San Ramon absorbed their customers. Most skaters are passionate about skating and would never be involved in such an incident. Those who were involved are not true skaters and do not represent any race or group or gang-they only represent themselves. Their actions are their own and unacceptable. I find Sunday night to be the best skating in San Ramon because it is typically family night. If your girls love to skate go with them. Friday and Saturday nights are for older kids and young adult. Perhaps the rink could change their policy and not let anyone attend under the age of 16 during those times. Honestly I would never let my 12 or 14 year old go at all on those nights without adult supervision (boy or girl). FYI I am a non-black petite female and an officer.
ObamaSucks

Walnut Creek, CA

#26 Jun 3, 2012
i agree they need to make policy changes. i know Sharifi and he is an aR$Whole.
case closed. someday some one will get shot there. maybee the dumBA$$ Owner himSelF.
Sharon - Danville CA

Alamo, CA

#27 Aug 14, 2012
First and foremost!!! Why in the world would you even DROP off your 12, 13, or 14 year old girls someplace alone with NO supervision!!!! REALLY....HELLO!!! Some parents just don't get it!!!! WOW!!! Don't you watch the news or read the paper these days!!!!! OMG!!

“Passionate Globetrotter”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#28 Aug 15, 2012
Sharon - Danville CA wrote:
First and foremost!!! Why in the world would you even DROP off your 12, 13, or 14 year old girls someplace alone with NO supervision!!!! REALLY....HELLO!!! Some parents just don't get it!!!! WOW!!! Don't you watch the news or read the paper these days!!!!! OMG!!
Your are so right...duh? However, it is disgusting and terrifying that this type of thing can happen - anywhere and to anyone. Those kids are thugs.

Since: Aug 11

Concord, CA

#29 Aug 15, 2012
They are closer to disgusting Animals. See the way they act? No regard to others around them. They think it's the f ing wild west and they can do what they want. Theyve had no parenting b/c daddy's been in jail and mommys mouth is on a pipe or....elsewhere in attempt to maintain her mouth on a pipe.
Appalled

San Francisco, CA

#30 Oct 27, 2012
Riverbank is as ignorant as those that victimized that family. its because of bigits like you that racial violence exist. The assault on this family had nothing to do with race. Get a life..if you want to offer advice assist with ways to make the skate rink more safe for all to attend and enjoy themselves without fear or danger. Only thing you are doing is exciting more violence just do us all a favor and shut your mouth.
MourningWood

San Francisco, CA

#31 Dec 7, 2012
Riverbank resident wrote:
Can't those animals just stay on their turf in filthy Oakland and not pollute the good ppl of SR. Wtf? Just keep out of SR. Do us all a favor, go to international blvd and get shot. That's all you animals are good for, bullets. All u do is cause trouble as u can see
A truely ignorant statement... may I suggest you re-evaluate your views?
BigBlackBitch

Concord, CA

#32 Dec 8, 2012
i was there at the golden skate that night and saw everything even got my hands on the white bitch. fuck all the whiteys in the san ramon valley were coming to use your shit and the cops won't bother us because there scared of a riot! we frequent the golden skate and we will be coming back with more and more friends until whiteys move away! OBAMAS LIBERALS WILL PAVE THE WAY FOR US BLACK PEOPLE. we are not animals you white people are.
BigBlackBitch

Concord, CA

#35 Dec 13, 2012
We Will Be Here .......
Customer Appreciation Day
December 24, 2012
11 am- 3 pm
Admission is only $2.00

New Year Eve Extravaganza
December 31, 2012
9 pm- 12:45 am
Rolling fun, games, prizes, and balloon drop at midnight.
Come roll with us in
the New Year!

you will also find us on the last session every friday and saturday night!
see you here whitey!!!!
BigBlackBitch

Concord, CA

#36 Dec 13, 2012
ohh yea
the address is
2701 Hooper Dr
San Ramon, CA 94583

Black People OWN San Ramon!!!

Since: Aug 11

Riverbank, CA

#37 Dec 13, 2012
BigBlackBitch wrote:
ohh yea
the address is
2701 Hooper Dr
San Ramon, CA 94583

Black People OWN San Ramon!!!
Glad I moved away then. Still for the most part, it really has to suck to be a black girl. Especially the real bitchy ones. Dam you are loud and annoying. You know the ones you see on cops
MourningWood

Richmond, CA

#40 Dec 19, 2012
Monday hunter wrote:
@ riverbank - funny how their own race cant even stand their fat,/vigger mouths!?!? they cant wait to gun each other down over the diarrhea that spews from their blue gum, boot lipped mouths!
Man I hope you spout off to the wrong person and get taught a lesson.
MourningWood

Pleasanton, CA

#42 Dec 19, 2012
Monday hunter wrote:
Only problem with that scenario jack, I myself am an ex-con that had several run ins with the jig species and came through that okay, so I can pretty much hold my own with any one of these bitches on the street.
well that's cute.
MourningWood

San Francisco, CA

#43 Dec 20, 2012
BigBlackBitch wrote:
i was there at the golden skate that night and saw everything even got my hands on the white bitch. fuck all the whiteys in the san ramon valley were coming to use your shit and the cops won't bother us because there scared of a riot! we frequent the golden skate and we will be coming back with more and more friends until whiteys move away! OBAMAS LIBERALS WILL PAVE THE WAY FOR US BLACK PEOPLE. we are not animals you white people are.
nice to see you haven't lost the ability to dream.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Livermore, CA

#44 Dec 25, 2012
Monday hunter wrote:
hey dumb monday, give me your address so a couple friends of mine can swing by and pay you and your blue gum family a visit.
By the way you adorable little skinhead, if you can pretty much take care of any of these "bitches" on the street...why can't you fight your own fights? Who are you gonna call to pay this person a visit? Your cousin-wife? Your mom-sister?

Ex-con? Bitch please. Why did you mention that? As though I should suddenly understand that because you're retarded and were dumb enough to get caught, that you can handle yourself against black people. The fact that you call them "blue gummed, jig species" tells me that you are a worthless piece of crap who can't deal with his many own insecurities.

Have fun being a miserable racist. Hope you got to be someones bottom bitch.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Livermore 94551

#45 Dec 26, 2012
MourningWood wrote:
<quoted text>By the way you adorable little skinhead, if you can pretty much take care of any of these "bitches" on the street...why can't you fight your own fights? Who are you gonna call to pay this person a visit? Your cousin-wife? Your mom-sister?

Ex-con? Bitch please. Why did you mention that? As though I should suddenly understand that because you're retarded and were dumb enough to get caught, that you can handle yourself against black people. The fact that you call them "blue gummed, jig species" tells me that you are a worthless piece of crap who can't deal with his many own insecurities.

Have fun being a miserable racist. Hope you got to be someones bottom bitch.
LIKE

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Livermore, CA

#46 Jan 4, 2013
Sharon - Danville CA wrote:
First and foremost!!! Why in the world would you even DROP off your 12, 13, or 14 year old girls someplace alone with NO supervision!!!! REALLY....HELLO!!! Some parents just don't get it!!!! WOW!!! Don't you watch the news or read the paper these days!!!!! OMG!!
You're right, we should never let our kids leave our sides. In fact I think Sigmund Freud has a few things to say about that.
BigBlackBitch

Concord, CA

#47 Jan 9, 2013
My gums aint blue there purple! SAN RAMONE GONE HELLA GHETTO!!!! I'm Gonna Whoop It up here..... I"M PROUD OF MY HERITAGE AND WILL STAND WITH MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND KNOCK THE *UCK OUT OF YOU DUMMYS

Since: Aug 11

Concord, CA

#48 Jan 9, 2013
BigBlackBitch wrote:
My gums aint blue there purple! SAN RAMONE GONE HELLA GHETTO!!!! I'm Gonna Whoop It up here..... I"M PROUD OF MY HERITAGE AND WILL STAND WITH MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND KNOCK THE *UCK OUT OF YOU DUMMYS
If you are who you say you, great contribution to society. Thanks for your desire to poison what is one of a few safe cities left in the Bay Area. It must be nice to wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say I can't wait to go terrorize white people at a skating rink. The place has become a haven for trash and malice. I hope it shuts down

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Pleasanton, CA

#49 Jan 12, 2013
BigBlackBitch wrote:
My gums aint blue there purple! SAN RAMONE GONE HELLA GHETTO!!!! I'm Gonna Whoop It up here..... I"M PROUD OF MY HERITAGE AND WILL STAND WITH MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND KNOCK THE *UCK OUT OF YOU DUMMYS
That is not standing by your brothers and sisters. That is a threat...which unfortunately adds to the stereotype that black people are naturally violent. Break the chain my friend and be well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livermore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gang violence in Livermore?? (Sep '06) Thu Real_Dude 262
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) Thu Concerned_American 3,987
The Asian invasion (Oct '12) Thu Kilo11 55
Chevron cancels Canadian Arctic drilling as oil... Thu local news 1
Participate in a Paid Food Testing Event! Wed shuttip 4
Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) Dec 17 hsktommox 186
Word Association Game... (Oct '12) Dec 15 texas pete 1,351

Livermore News Video

Livermore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Livermore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Livermore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Livermore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:01 am PST

NBC Sports 4:01AM
Chargers say Philip Rivers's injuries won't affect him today
Bleacher Report 4:05 AM
What Are Experts Saying About 49ers?
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
49ers could be looking for young offensive specialist to succeed Harbaugh
Bleacher Report11:13 AM
Report: CB Brown Will Be Placed on IR