Livermore police announce numerous ar...

Livermore police announce numerous arrests connected to gang-related homicide, beatings

There are 7 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Apr 8, 2010, titled Livermore police announce numerous arrests connected to gang-related homicide, beatings. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

Police announced today the arrests of six suspected Norteno gang members who between October and December 2009 allegedly brutally beat and stabbed several people and killed another, all who the suspects believed were rival Sureno gang members.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Jose

Pleasanton, CA

#1 Apr 9, 2010
Deport them all!
Mike in Springtown

San Francisco, CA

#2 Apr 9, 2010
So it looks like our police can do police work. Right on for you guys. I have to give a firefighter in castro valley a right on for you. I was driving by the station at Cull canyon and crow canyon road and a firefighter was out with a weed eater That was so good to see and it was the first time I have seen any firefighters out
hector

Livermore, CA

#3 Apr 9, 2010
Livermore police do a lot of police work, we just don't hear about it everyday. I didn't even hear about all of these stabbings and fights. Good job LPD.
Jack

Los Gatos, CA

#4 Apr 9, 2010
This is the kind of human waste that is becoming to common in Livermore. So glad these waste of life cowards were caught I hope they all are put away forever. On that note the LPD can only do so much its going to be up to the fine people of Livermore to keep these wortless nortenos & surenos out these punk gangbangers turn where ever they live into a dangerous dump. Whenever you see ANY gang activty call and let the police know.
Anon

Pleasanton, CA

#5 Apr 9, 2010
I wholeheartedly approve of Nortenos and Surenos killing each other. That will eventually solve some of our problems. Just leave the gringos out of it while you clean the gene pool. Gracias, amigos.
Anon

Pleasanton, CA

#6 Apr 9, 2010
Can we set up some snipers on these tagging hotspots?

Even with a $5K/scumball tagger bounty, its still cheaper than one cop on the force.
Mike in Springtown

San Francisco, CA

#7 Apr 11, 2010
Anon, Maybe they should have the Firefighters drive around and remove the tags.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livermore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 4,951
John & Suzanne Jacob, Musicians (Jan '11) Mon JRJacob 3
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) Jan 19 Princess Hey 5,020
News Justices strike down Contra Costa family court ... (Aug '07) Jan 13 Willze1958_ 84
Low-frequency rumbling or humming sound day and... (Mar '11) Jan 8 Scott 223
Livermore Music Thread (May '13) Jan 7 texas pete 64
Facebook: Livermore Rants and Raves. come join (Jan '16) Jan 6 Just curious 24

Livermore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livermore Mortgages