Randy Sonnenberg Named Livermore Interim Police Chief

There are 3 comments on the Apr 4, 2013, Patch.com story titled Randy Sonnenberg Named Livermore Interim Police Chief. In it, Patch.com reports that:

With the recent retirement of Chief Steve Sweeney , the City of Livermore announced an interim police chief to lead the department on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Saidit

Livermore, CA

#1 Apr 5, 2013
Chief Sonnenberg, please start dealing with the gangs more aggressively. This city should be extremely caustic for any gang activity. Good luck!
Saidit

Livermore, CA

#2 May 19, 2013
There is an improvement with all the homeless. The LPD may finally be doing something about all these smelly bums ruining the city.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Livermore, CA

#3 May 20, 2013
an improvement with the homeless? There has been an influx of 30 or more of new homeless... and not the kind that go to the shelters and utilize what's out there for them. The kind that drink all day and piss on your bushes on their way to the liquor store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livermore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) 10 hr SUCKADICKLIZZIE 203
Word Association Game... (Oct '12) Apr 21 texas pete 1,361
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) Apr 21 texas pete 4,733
Mark Apr 21 Interesting 34
Livermore Water Making Me Itchy! Apr 18 Just Me 1
Review: Bay Area Automatic Gates & Fences Apr 15 Davechen 1
News Livermore: Pot collective raided, manager arres... Apr 14 NEWSFLASH!!! 39
More from around the web

Livermore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]