no fool

Livermore, CA

#1 Nov 1, 2012
So the local high schools use Creative Image for yearbook and dance photos. They printed LHS homecoming dance photos with the wrong date. They have been called by several kids to get them fixed and the students have been informed yes we will fix but you have to pay. WTF?!
A few kids got empty envelopes that should have had their pictures from homecoming in it. When they called they have been informed to "reprint" photos they again must pay first. So they make mistakes and refuse to fix them. They have proof kids paid for photos and the photos never got to the students but the kids must pay again. How us this right? Why do our schools keep using them. I have heard from several student this has been going on for YEARS with this company. And on top if it. If you want your Sr. Photo in the yearbook you have to pay the
$16 just for them to take the photo. Not getting anything else just taking a pic for the yearbook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livermore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Asian invasion (Oct '12) 16 hr TheRealDealHolyfield 61
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) May 23 Princess Hey 5,046
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) May 18 Princess Hey 5,060
Facebook: Livermore Rants and Raves. come join (Jan '16) May 14 Fix_It_Felix 35
Low-frequency rumbling or humming sound day and... (Mar '11) May 5 Wang Chung 230
Frank Gerrett May 5 AwesoneJosh0101 2
Billy walker May 4 Limey 1

Livermore Jobs

Personal Finance

Livermore Mortgages