noisy neighbour parties at 11 pm still going on

Posted in the Livermore Forum

Hmm!

Livermore, CA

#1 Oct 19, 2013
Anybody know what the Livermore law is about that. Neighbours don't really talk much to us or anyone we tried yelling over the fence but the kids aren't listening. Should we be calling the cops at this hour?
blessed4

San Jose, CA

#2 Oct 19, 2013
I'm pretty positive that 10 PM is the cut off on music or anything that goes beyond the boundaries of the house where it's coming from. Call if they are being disrespectful.. After 10:00

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Livermore 94551

#3 Oct 20, 2013
I thought 11pm was the ordinance for noise in Livermore. But I can tell you from experience, LPD won't come unless it's after about 1am. And sometimes they don't come at all. If it's a busy night for them, they won't come. And sometimes, even when it's not busy they won't come because they don't want to deal with it and would rather sit in their car at a stop sign waiting for someone to roll through it.
Hmm!

Livermore, CA

#4 Oct 20, 2013
Thanks guys for the comments. Apparently we weren't the only neighbors disturbed or annoyed. :)
Live Town

Pleasanton, CA

#5 Oct 21, 2013
[QUOTE who="Hmm!"]Thanks guys for the comments. Apparently we weren't the only neighbors disturbed or annoyed.:)[/QUOTE]
10 PM is quiet time in Livermore. You can read it on line under the city's municipal code. Even though it's a low priority type call, call the PD and provide them the address of the rude neighbors every time. The address will be documented on every call for future reference if this is an ongoing problem. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Hmm!

Kent, WA

#6 Oct 21, 2013
Live Town wrote:
[QUOTE who="Hmm!"]Thanks guys for the comments. Apparently we weren't the only neighbors disturbed or annoyed.:)"

10 PM is quiet time in Livermore. You can read it on line under the city's municipal code. Even though it's a low priority type call, call the PD and provide them the address of the rude neighbors every time. The address will be documented on every call for future reference if this is an ongoing problem. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Ha ha like your squeaky wheel quote. I'll remember for next time, thank you.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Ione, CA

#7 Oct 23, 2013
Why did you change the title from 10pm to 11pm?
Hmm!

Livermore, CA

#8 Oct 23, 2013
MourningWood wrote:
I didn't when I wrote this note out it was slightly past 11pm while the party was still on.
Kraaazy

Pleasanton, CA

#9 Oct 23, 2013
MourningWood wrote:
WTF? Who cares?

Level 2

Ione, CA

#10 Oct 24, 2013
Kraaazy wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? Who cares?
because if that person had changed to title, it would have spoken towards the validity of the post. That satisfy your irrational response?
Wood Splitter

Hercules, CA

#11 Oct 25, 2013
MourningWood wrote:
Why do you have such an immature and stupid handle?
Wood Splitter

Hercules, CA

#12 Oct 25, 2013
MourningWood wrote:
<quoted text> because if that person had changed to title, it would have spoken towards the validity of the post. That satisfy your irrational response?
No, why should you care? Are you a lawyer and need a case?
Kraaazy

Pleasanton, CA

#13 Nov 2, 2013
MourningWood wrote:
<quoted text>because if that person had changed to title, it would have spoken towards the validity of the post. That satisfy your irrational response?
You are so weak. Just give it up.

Level 2

Dublin, CA

#14 Nov 2, 2013
Kraaazy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so weak. Just give it up.
And you're just adorable. I'm not picking a fight, so instead of acting on instincts on what you think I meant... Why don't you to try not to be an ass for 2 seconds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livermore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amgen Tour to bring lot of excitement but few t... 10 hr Reggie 14
Judge Nakahara is not an Impartial judge. He i... 20 hr Samuel 1
Alameda County Judge Nakahara is unethical and ... 21 hr Samuel 1
Injustice in Alameda County 21 hr Samuel 1
Livermore CA any bad areas Thu jciz75 1
Legalize COCKFIGHTING in AGRI ZONINGS to fund p... (Mar '13) Thu Un agenda 21 and ... 70
News Plan for 'Chain of Lakes' in Livermore, Pleasan... (Aug '06) May 19 unspotted boy 7
More from around the web

Livermore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]