Attention Victim of Topix Slander
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Only The Truth

Lake Butler, FL

#38 May 8, 2012
That evil woman got banned from another site and the one that banned her called her an evil black hearted woman. She just does not how to keep her yap shut and stay out of others business.
LOL again

Germany

#39 May 9, 2012
Only The Truth wrote:
That evil woman got banned from another site and the one that banned her called her an evil black hearted woman. She just does not how to keep her yap shut and stay out of others business.

Truth I heard about that and the funny thing is that she was banned from an anti bully site for bullying the owner of the site. hahahaha Now that beats all.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#40 May 10, 2012
LOL again wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth I heard about that and the funny thing is that she was banned from an anti bully site for bullying the owner of the site. hahahaha Now that beats all.
I saw that post bullying Janet,and it is good to hear that she was banned from that site too. Are there any that she is not banned from now? She just never stops being a bully.
Reality Bites

Dunnellon, FL

#41 May 10, 2012
Hard copy everything you see, folks. There may be another "Seansalt" out there who can convince SOMEONE she has a lawsuit!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#42 May 15, 2012
Reality someone has enough hard copies to make a book . Never fear.
Only The Truth

Lake Butler, FL

#43 May 15, 2012
LOL again wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth I heard about that and the funny thing is that she was banned from an anti bully site for bullying the owner of the site. hahahaha Now that beats all.
I know. Now that was some funny stuff, bullying the owner of the site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Live Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatever became of the Luther Heith Pease case? (Sep '08) 2 hr Maude 51
Luther Heith Pease 2003 felony battery case 14 hr Maude 5
10th anniversary of David Eugene Mashburn child... 14 hr Maude 5
Who are Luther Heith Pease and John Reuben Crews? 14 hr Maude 4
New owners close Tally's Grille after 8 years. (Aug '15) 17 hr Trump supporter 10
Buddy Williams LOPD Wed Johnny Chimpo 12
News Bill: Florida churches don't have to do same-se... May 3 barry 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Live Oak Mortgages