Children's health

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 12, 2012
Someone posted this----------

I worked full time and had two children. I MADE TIME to cook for my children every morning before school, packed lunches and cooked supper!!! Excuses don't work !

We need to worry about our childrens mental health as much as we worry about what they eat. Does anyone agree?:
Only The Truth

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2012
Agree but some of them have mental issues because the parents tend to ignore their children, or maybe like the saying goes, nuts don't fall far from the tree, so a child could possibly have mental problems due to a parent having mental problems. Parents that work too much and only feed their kids but ignore them the rest of the time can cause children to do bad things like take up smoking, drinking, drugs or whatever to get attention. I knew a child that would do the opposite of what you told her, like stay away from those boards because there are nails in them and she would go climb on the boards to hurt herself just hoping it would get her some attention from her mother, but usually all the mother did was scream at her.
An observant person

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Mar 13, 2012
PI and Only The Truth,I agree that we should not only nourish our bodies but bring up our children in a mentally stable home. I would hate to see some of these so called " healthy" people walking around at age 100 talking to themselves and trying to imposing their views and mental illness on others. That is a very sad thing to witness.
Only The Truth

United States

#5 Mar 13, 2012
If they have been giving advice and spreading rumors or their version of it most of their lives then if they make it to 100 they will still be giving it but the thing is nobody will care just like they didn't care when they knew they were nuts to be ignored and only feel pity for.

The sad part is that the nutty parent instills their nutty ideas to their young. It's hard to change anyone like that.
plea to my bully

Tallahassee, FL

#8 Mar 13, 2012
Jamie C M ,

For almost two years, I have repeatedly asked you personally( through all your numerous false personnas ) on facebook,on this Topix site and today in a personal telephone call to you at your home to PLEASE STOP posting anything related to me and/or my family on this Topix site.

I assumed I had you blocked from seeing anything I posted on facebook. Your ability to gain my comment and post it here today demonstrates your serious stalking desires and lack of personal control which is seriously impacting my health in a very negative way !

If you continue, after this public notice, I will then move to my next course of action !

Please do not post any comment targeted at or about me and/or my family on any facebook, Topix, or other internet site !!!!

You have clearly demonstrated AGAIN to me that you are unable to enter into a mutual agreement and you can not be trusted when you give your word to me !

JME

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Only The Truth

United States

#9 Mar 13, 2012
plea to my bully wrote:
Jamie C M ,
For almost two years, I have repeatedly asked you personally( through all your numerous false personnas ) on facebook,on this Topix site and today in a personal telephone call to you at your home to PLEASE STOP posting anything related to me and/or my family on this Topix site.
I assumed I had you blocked from seeing anything I posted on facebook. Your ability to gain my comment and post it here today demonstrates your serious stalking desires and lack of personal control which is seriously impacting my health in a very negative way !
If you continue, after this public notice, I will then move to my next course of action !

Please do not post any comment targeted at or about me and/or my family on any facebook, Topix, or other internet site !!!!
You have clearly demonstrated AGAIN to me that you are unable to enter into a mutual agreement and you can not be trusted when you give your word to me !
JME
Hey loony toons, here's an easy fix for you.....TURN OFF THE INTERNET!!!!!!! Problem solved and stop threatening and calling people on the phone and private messaging them and stop trying to play the victim when you are your own worst enemy.
Facts or Fiction

Denver, CO

#10 Mar 13, 2012
Only The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey loony toons, here's an easy fix for you.....TURN OFF THE INTERNET!!!!!!! Problem solved and stop threatening and calling people on the phone and private messaging them and stop trying to play the victim when you are your own worst enemy.
Now that would be too simple and the mentally disturbed would miss having something to b!tch about. Agree that she is a victim of her own mind.
Jamie

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Mar 15, 2012
I have been advised not to respond to this post naming me ,except to say that I deny these accusations.
Jamie

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Mar 15, 2012
I have been advised not to respond to this post naming me ,except to say that I deny these accusations.
Rumor Has It

Spring Hill, FL

#19 Mar 23, 2012
Rumor has it that Plea To My Bully called Jamie C M and wanted to talk about Susie Helvenston. When Jamie told this person "NO', she hung up on Jamie.
plea to my bully wrote:
JME
The Real Truth

Tallahassee, FL

#21 Mar 27, 2012
The caller in question told the person called that she would NEVER LIE for anyone ! And she was asked to LIE by "her good friend".

Gossip has nothing to do with the phone call.
The truth was told.
The Real Truth

Tallahassee, FL

#22 Mar 27, 2012
Hates gossip wrote:
Rumor does it surprise you that the caller wanted to gossip and when the one she called said NO she backed down?According to her plea she called for a different reason. Rumor i think you heard right.I hate gossip.
You chose the appropriate name " Rumor Has It ". Your false information is exactly how gossip and rumors start ! Moles love spreading lies !
Receiver of The Rude Call

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Mar 28, 2012
The Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You chose the appropriate name " Rumor Has It ". Your false information is exactly how gossip and rumors start ! Moles love spreading lies !
I am going to make this short , sweet and truthful. Since I am the one who received the annoying, unwanted ,and rude phone call, I should know what was said. The call began with a cheerful , "Hello, how are you?" I answered, " I am just great , and how are you?." The next question was , " Why do you hate me ?" to which I answered, " Why would you think I hate you, I hate no one." At this point the caller started to lie and gossip about ( name withheld) and I said="=NO , I will not listen to this ,and this is a perfect example of why I have a huge problem with YOU."The caller hung up. That was the conversation ,verbatim!sigh
Facts or Fiction

Denver, CO

#24 Mar 28, 2012
The Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is you are a gossipy old lying bytch and all your croaking and smears didn't work. You and your biddies lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Live Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennings Music Thread (Apr '16) Mon Musikologist 4
Where has Peacock Lake gone to? (Feb '09) Jun 25 Carl 9
President Trump Signs VA Accountability Bill In... Jun 23 Pvt Alfred N Care... 1
Moving to Lake City Jun 22 Nicole 1
kim nabors is a hoe Jun 16 Didnthearitfrommebro 2
News Leaked NSA doc highlights deep flaws in US elec... Jun 11 spud 105
Wanna make some extra easy cash $$$$ Jun 7 JesseI-10 1

Live Oak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Live Oak Mortgages