University of Florida Professor

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#282 Apr 7, 2012
Legal concern wrote:
What would happen if a University of Florida professor was using topix for the purpose of intimidating & humiliating people and causing them harm ?
I have a legal concern too. You lied and slandered an innocent lady.plus several of her friends. Maybe you need to be taken to court . HMM interesting idea.I know just the person to do it.
Back Atcha

Gainesville, FL

#283 Nov 4, 2014
Her Psychiatrist is here wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a legal concern too. You lied and slandered an innocent lady.plus several of her friends. Maybe you need to be taken to court . HMM interesting idea.I know just the person to do it.
Yes, you did and yes, you are!
Back Atcha

Gainesville, FL

#284 Nov 4, 2014
Yay its me wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo,and I have other ways of getting facts. Leslie, you might as well sign your name. Your post have your name written all over them. Bawahahahahah.The person above me is right, and you are a loser.Ask Bobby!I did.
WoW!
Wow

Gainesville, FL

#285 Nov 4, 2014
Yay its me wrote:
<quoted text>
The things that they all have in common are ignorance and a strong lack of character, while pretending to be something that they are NOT.
I heard one of them had their run down, trashy garden toilet paper rolled.She says it will not stop her VOICE. My question is who cares about the lying voices in her head.Everyone knows her brain has not been working correctly for many years!
Wow!
Wow

Gainesville, FL

#286 Nov 4, 2014
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
LIARS
Hey Facts! Really? Wendy too? Bad Idea!
Wow

Gainesville, FL

#287 Nov 4, 2014
So the above are answers to THIS question: who are all these people names on here? anna ,mike jill, chris feign, wendy hunter. this topix is really hard to follow. what is the one thing in common? interesting........Facts wrote they are "LIARS" and Yay it's me wrote "The things that they all have in common are ignorance and a strong lack of character, while pretending to be something that they are NOT.
I heard one of them had their run down, trashy garden toilet paper rolled.She says it will not stop her VOICE. My question is who cares about the lying voices in her head.Everyone knows her brain has not been working correctly for many years! " WoW!
Wheres the proof

Tallahassee, FL

#288 Nov 4, 2014
Honest Guy Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the ones who know you or have heard of you LOL LOL Bawahahaha.
Names?
WHAT I FOUND

Gainesville, FL

#289 Nov 4, 2014
Me Myself and I wrote:
Leslie, we all know that is YOU . Know how? No one
but YOU is dumb enough to made as many grammatical mistakes as you do. BTW the word is LOSER not LOOSER. You are such a loser that you can not even spell the word lmao.No one else would pretend to be someone and then turn around and say it is not her. Get it? Your brain does not work properly, and you are about the trashest woman I have ever seen posting on a public site.One trashy women seems to be defending another trashy woman here. That spells Leslie to me. Caught.
Maybe if you spent your time taking a few lessons in English , you would not stand out as the fool that you truly are. I started to say take some charm lessons too, but that would be wasted on your kind of trash. You are pathetic. Leslie.
Leslie is one of the MOST awesome chicks on the planet!
wheres the proof

Tallahassee, FL

#290 Nov 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Do you have proof ?
wheres the proof

Tallahassee, FL

#291 Nov 7, 2014
Wow wrote:
So the above are answers to THIS question: who are all these people names on here? anna ,mike jill, chris feign, wendy hunter. this topix is really hard to follow. what is the one thing in common? interesting........Facts wrote they are "LIARS" and Yay it's me wrote "The things that they all have in common are ignorance and a strong lack of character, while pretending to be something that they are NOT.
I heard one of them had their run down, trashy garden toilet paper rolled.She says it will not stop her VOICE. My question is who cares about the lying voices in her head.Everyone knows her brain has not been working correctly for many years! " WoW!
Do you have proof ?
exposed

Orlando, FL

#292 Nov 16, 2014
Names r us wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has to prove a thing , and this is not a case in a court of law.You really are the one living in fairy land.I do know for a fact that judges who know you, laugh at you.
Well, well, proof is coming YOUR way soon!!!!
exposed

Orlando, FL

#293 Nov 16, 2014
<quoted text>
The real liar will be exposed very soon!!!!
exposed

Orlando, FL

#294 Nov 16, 2014
Honest Guy Here wrote:
Not remarks, idiot. Threats of death only. You really are stupid.
Yes, remarks!
exposed

Orlando, FL

#295 Nov 18, 2014
Yay its me wrote:
<quoted text>
Your family is going to SEE where the legitimate problems are,if they don't already know ,they will soon.YOU ARE THE PROBLEM,but thanks again.
The spotlight is on !
exposed

Orlando, FL

#296 Nov 18, 2014
<quoted text>
It is well known WHO the lady is that lied.
exposed

Orlando, FL

#297 Nov 18, 2014
Yay its me wrote:
Silence does speak volumes,and in this case it is GOLDEN.She has been defeated and has no defense. Truth won ! Now maybe now she will get the help that she so desperatly needs .
She has NOT been defeated! Her truth is winning!
Watchful Eye

Gainesville, FL

#298 Nov 23, 2014
Exposed is correct! The one CLAIMING to have WON is a loser who cry the tyears of a clown, when no one's around! Foolin the public but not fooling MANY!
exposed

Gainesville, FL

#299 Nov 25, 2014
<quoted text>
"Her Psychiatrist is here" will be exposed.
Only The Truth

Canton, GA

#300 Dec 4, 2014
exposed wrote:
<quoted text>
The real liar will be exposed very soon!!!!
You stupid fing bitch you been hollering this for 3 years now so why don't you just stfu and go crawl back under the rock you have been hiding under all this time
Seekers Assistant

Gainesville, FL

#301 Dec 9, 2014
This is perfect! Only the truth has admitted to slandering on Topix for 3 years! And IS pretending to be a "psychiatrist" on a public forum. HAHAHA, Only the Truth, HAHAHA this Topix site is a fantasy land created by a fake nutcase to play "happy life" in! hahah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Live Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbia county Drug Dealers (Dec '10) Thu Just lookin 4 u 2 44
Buddy Williams LOPD Apr 26 Jonny Stone 11
Luther Heith Pease 2003 felony battery case Apr 25 Fernandina Resident 3
Suwannee Co DRUG DEALERS Apr 24 Just Saying 6
10th anniversary of David Eugene Mashburn child... Apr 24 Fernandina Resident 4
Who are Luther Heith Pease and John Reuben Crews? Apr 24 Fernandina Resident 3
Whatever became of the Luther Heith Pease case? (Sep '08) Apr 24 Miss Natalie 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Live Oak Mortgages