University of Florida Professor

Posted in the Live Oak Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Legal concern

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2012
What would happen if a University of Florida professor was using topix for the purpose of intimidating & humiliating people and causing them harm ?
The facts

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2012
What would cause a professor to post hate against people on this gossip site ?
Truth teller

United States

#3 Feb 21, 2012
The University needs to know so someone can help this person.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 21, 2012
The facts wrote:
What would cause a professor to post hate against people on this gossip site ?
What would somone have to do to cause 99% of a town to hate her? That is the real question here.
Truth seeker

United States

#5 Feb 21, 2012
A call to the U of F department could tell us why she isn't teaching her ONE online class.
Truth seeker

United States

#6 Feb 21, 2012
Private I watching wrote:
<quoted text>
What would somone have to do to cause 99% of a town to hate her? That is the real question here.
Can YOU prove 99% of the people of a town hate a person ? I would like for you to take a poll of every resident & back up your allegations with the FACTS ! Facts win a case in court NOT false allegations ! Who is really living in fairy land ?
Truth seeker

United States

#7 Feb 21, 2012
<quoted text>
YOU must know the professor!
Only The Truth

Live Oak, FL

#8 Feb 21, 2012
More lies from the dim wit. Who is this professor or is she only in your warped mind?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9 Feb 21, 2012
Truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Can YOU prove 99% of the people of a town hate a person ? I would like for you to take a poll of every resident & back up your allegations with the FACTS ! Facts win a case in court NOT false allegations ! Who is really living in fairy land ?
No one has to prove a thing , and this is not a case in a court of law.You really are the one living in fairy land.I do know for a fact that judges who know you, laugh at you.
The facts

Senoia, GA

#10 Feb 21, 2012
Truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU must know the professor!
You know this professor very well !!!
The facts

Senoia, GA

#11 Feb 21, 2012
My Only Name wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has to prove a thing , and this is not a case in a court of law.You really are the one living in fairy land.I do know for a fact that judges who know you, laugh at you.
Really and what judges would that be ??

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#12 Feb 21, 2012
The facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Really and what judges would that be ??
Probably the ones who know you or have heard of you LOL LOL Bawahahaha.
The facts

Senoia, GA

#13 Feb 21, 2012
<quoted text>
That statement is irrelevant to the topic being discussed.
The facts

Senoia, GA

#14 Feb 21, 2012
My Only Name wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct this is a gossip site however, remarks made here have made it into court rooms!

Location hidden

#15 Feb 21, 2012
Not remarks, idiot. Threats of death only. You really are stupid.
The facts

Senoia, GA

#16 Feb 21, 2012
Would a professor be reprimanded for participating in a campaign of hate and serious bullying of 4 or more people on this site?

Should this activity be reported for the University of Florida to investigate ?

Location hidden

#17 Feb 21, 2012
I was told that once you wanted to sue a nursing home and no attorney would even talk to you about it. True? hahaha lmao

Location hidden

#18 Feb 21, 2012
My wife has made a nice dinner, and I must leave you alone. Maybe you would like to talk to yourself again. Goodbye nutcase.
The facts

Senoia, GA

#19 Feb 21, 2012
Honest Guy Here wrote:
I was told that once you wanted to sue a nursing home and no attorney would even talk to you about it. True? hahaha lmao
I was told you wanted to sue several people. True?
The facts

Senoia, GA

#20 Feb 21, 2012
Honest Guy Here wrote:
My wife has made a nice dinner, and I must leave you alone. Maybe you would like to talk to yourself again. Goodbye nutcase.
It appears that might be your nice hubby who made dinner for YOU as he frequently does after a long day at work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Live Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Angry students, parents confront Se... 16 hr Tie Your Mother Down 59
Review: Jennifer Marie Besant 16 hr JENNIFER IS A VER... 13
News Leaked NSA doc highlights deep flaws in US elec... (Jun '17) 18 hr Brooke 12
headlice Fri Karma 3
narc snitch (Nov '16) Feb 15 FTD 8
Bert levin cook Jan 29 Candycane12 1
Buford Tree service (Apr '17) Jan '18 Wanda 2

Live Oak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Live Oak Mortgages