It's A Beautiful Day In Live Oak

It's A Beautiful Day In Live Oak

Posted in the Live Oak Forum

Only The Truth

High Springs, FL

#1 Mar 26, 2012
Birds chirping, great weather, flowers starting to grow and some well deserving people crying. bwawaaaaaaa Got to love Karma
The Real Truth

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Mar 27, 2012
Monday, March 26, 2012

The Real Christians WON a great VICTORY !

Believe in karma all you wish however,when the real end comes it will be the Lord's WIN and the real Christians who always tell the truth !

BIG MONEY and the power it yields will not matter in the end ! The TRUTH will WIN in the end !

Shed no tears for the real Christian winners here !

Happy days are here to stay !

Judged:

21

12

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Real Truth

Tallahassee, FL

#4 Mar 27, 2012
A "Soap Opera " this very serious situation is NOT !

Judged:

13

11

5

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 28, 2012
Isnt it appalling to see the Tallahassee woman lie and twist things in the name of truth and christianity?
Sad To See

Dunnellon, FL

#7 Mar 28, 2012
The problem is that "The Real Truth" has been fed mountains of false information about a certain someone. Sadly, she hasn't realized how thoroughly she has been used and manipulated.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Mar 28, 2012
Sad To See wrote:
The problem is that "The Real Truth" has been fed mountains of false information about a certain someone. Sadly, she hasn't realized how thoroughly she has been used and manipulated.
That very well might be the case. Some people will fall for anything.
Facts or Fiction

Denver, CO

#9 Mar 28, 2012
The Real Truth wrote:
Monday, March 26, 2012
The Real Christians WON a great VICTORY !
Believe in karma all you wish however,when the real end comes it will be the Lord's WIN and the real Christians who always tell the truth !
BIG MONEY and the power it yields will not matter in the end ! The TRUTH will WIN in the end !
Shed no tears for the real Christian winners here !
Happy days are here to stay !
The end has come and apparently you have been left out. You are right about one thing the "real" Christian won and the devils spawn is a loser and liar just like you are.
Facts or Fiction

Denver, CO

#10 Mar 28, 2012
Only The Truth wrote:
Birds chirping, great weather, flowers starting to grow and some well deserving people crying. bwawaaaaaaa Got to love Karma
Karma is a bytch but it sure gets the ones that need it in the end. I heard the great news and it's wonderful that justice was finally served. The liar can now go crawl in the mud and wallow with the pigs.
Only The Truth

United States

#11 Mar 28, 2012
Awwww what a beautiful day in Live Oak even with the Tally nutzo in it. How about stalking the weeds in your yard and leave the rest of the good citizens alone.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 28, 2012
It's always a beautiful day when a known trouble maker gets put in their place after all the boasting about truth and justice and making up lies about things she knew and knows nothing about.After all that wonder how she is dealing .?umm umm
Only The Truth

United States

#13 Mar 29, 2012
Names r us wrote:
It's always a beautiful day when a known trouble maker gets put in their place after all the boasting about truth and justice and making up lies about things she knew and knows nothing about.After all that wonder how she is dealing .?umm umm
Hiding I suspect because the ones that know what she has been up to are laughing their behinds off. So much pity for the fool but really she brought on her Karma all by herself with that mouth of hers so nobody really cares about her except as a joke in general conversation.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#15 Mar 31, 2012
Sad To See wrote:
The problem is that "The Real Truth" has been fed mountains of false information about a certain someone. Sadly, she hasn't realized how thoroughly she has been used and manipulated.


It seems that she was picked for her instability .Not a good choice and it backfired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Live Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pha.PrivateTrade is best Vendor (Apr '14) Mon Mike 244
Jennings Music Thread (Apr '16) Nov 29 Musikologist 3
Review: Kims Chemicals and Phamaceuticals (Sep '12) Nov 29 Franco 139
sexual education equality Nov 28 victoria_s 1
News Two hurt at corrections facility (Mar '14) Nov 26 Tim Yager 23
Diane staubitz Nov 24 Dan Ryder 5
News Poll shows Trump, Clinton tied in Florida Nov 23 Advents 158

Live Oak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Live Oak Mortgages