My response to my bullies on all Live...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
March1968

Douglas, GA

#71 Nov 18, 2011
Man things can get vicious on here at times!
Only The Truth

High Springs, FL

#72 Nov 18, 2011
riverman wrote:
you got that right.. go to any bar to find carol because she is well known at all of them especially behind the bar at closing time
There goes that jealousy again John. Get a bath and shave off the fuzz and you might get to go behind the bar after closing time..........what a freak and liar you are.
Mama T

Moultrie, GA

#73 Nov 19, 2011
A bath, again, before the first of the month. Man you people sure bath a lot around here!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#75 Nov 19, 2011
I demand that you not confuse John S. Koch as being riverman. That individual has taken my person and has used it to what ever way that alias wishes. RIVERMAN IS NOT JOHN S. KOCH NOR IS HE AN YOTHER ID AS YELLOWSTAR50 OR NEWSGUY31. RIVERMAN YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THE FACTS NOW CORRECT YOURSELF.

I ask the rest of the group to allow me my ID again. While I may do things you all do not agree with or like and that's fine. I even get struck with the slings and arrows of some pretty bad words which do hurt and sting but ZI can take that. What does bother me are the accusations that assail my reputation as a news correspondent/publisher and I will do what I NEED TO DO to protect that. I have tried to add input and will continue to insert my views when I see fit regardless of the consequences and will accept the cause and effect they may have but I am getting tired of being confused with another individual that does not exist other than in one's mind and is carried by those to ignorant to accept the facts as I have laid them out. I do find it interesting the sequence of events that have passed here with some amusement and entertainment but not much. So to lay the facts out once again for RIVERMAN AND OTHERS:
1. I AM JOHN S. KOCH - PUBLISHER OF THE INDEPENDENT RADIO NEWS - ACTIVELY PUBLISHING IN PRINT AND RADIO SINCE 1986 .
2. OWNER OF INDEPENDENT NEWS SERVICES SINCE 1986.
3. MEMBER OF THE SUWANNEE COUNTY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY SINCE 2004 AND MEMBER OF THE SUWANNEE COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE.
4. ACTIVE NEWS CORRESPONDENT FOR AP AND FNN REPORTING ON DEATH ROW SINCE TED BUNDY IN 1989 AND RECENT REPORTER OF THE OBA CHANDLER EXECUTION AND NOW HOLD THE SENIOR STATUS AS DEATH ROW REPORTER.
HAVE RUN FOR SUWANNEE COUNTY COMMISSIONER 1980,84 AND 2000 WITH A TOP VOTE OF 17%. SMALL BUT LARGE ENOUGH TO HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED BY THE WINNER TO BE INCLUDED.
5. I HAVE NO DEBT, OWN MY HOME, PUT MY CHILD THROUGH COLLEGE WITH NO DEBT AND WAS EVEN SECURE ENOUGH TO ASSIST CHILD IN SECURING HER HOME AND ALL ON AN INCOME OF LESS THAT $40K.
6. I PRODUCE UP TO 35% OF WHAT I EAT AND 100% OF THE ELECTRICAL POWER I USE. I EVEN SEND POWER THAT YOU ALL USE AND END UP INDIRECTLY PAYING ME FOR.
7. LAST OF ALL, I KNOW WHO I AM AND WHERE I HAVE BEEN AND WHERE I AM GOING. I UNDERSTAND THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THINGS AND MY PLACE WITHIN IT. I AM NOT JILL, JOE, JAMES, SUSIE OR ANY OTHER NAME THAT MAY BE CONFUSED WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

ARE WE CLEAR NOW?
ARE THER ANY QUESTIONS?
IF THERE IS A NEED TO CONTACT ME IT CAN BE DONE THROUGH [email protected]
thank you and good day and I will be seeing you all on one of the following stations; WQHL, WCJX or WLVO.
Mama T

Moultrie, GA

#76 Nov 20, 2011
My, My, MY aren't we touchy. Why not just ignore it. After all who pays any attention to what happens on here in the first place. I've been called a few names and some like my name Mama T so much they have even started using a variant of it. Mama A, Mama E, Mama S, do I care hell no. To copy or to say that you are someone else is a form of jealousy and should be taken as such. They are jealous of you and feel that need to slander you through that manner. Just ignore it and they will stop. I have found that some, not all, people on here are like little kids. The more you object the more they will tease. Immature and jealous, unless of course you really are Riverman, Yellowstar50 or Newsguy31, then of course all bets are off as to who the crazy one is. Just my thoughts Mr. WQHL, WCJX or WLVO!
Only The Truth

High Springs, FL

#77 Nov 20, 2011
riverman
Gainesville, GA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1Oct 5, 2011

Judged:221
these people on topix are the same ones on the Live Oak gossip page that bashes and gossips about everyone they know. They also run down all the cops , also about a girl who was in accident years ago, they went on about that for I dont know how long. Mostly it is just peopel who dont have a life so they get on here and hide behind the computers talking about people.>>>>> >>

John S Koch was the only one banned from that page and then this was posted along with another one that was removed from Topix right after John was banned from the group. If we really dig around on here there are other posts that lead right back to John S Koch that only John S Koch would know.

<<<<I demand that you not confuse John S. Koch as being riverman. That individual has taken my person and has used it to what ever way that alias wishes. RIVERMAN IS NOT JOHN S. KOCH NOR IS HE AN YOTHER ID AS YELLOWSTAR50 OR NEWSGUY31. RIVERMAN YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THE FACTS NOW CORRECT YOURSELF. >>>>

You are a liar and use riverman to show your true nasty insulting self. So you can rant and scream all you want because nobody believes you. Unhide your location yellowbellystar
Only The Truth

High Springs, FL

#78 Nov 20, 2011
You even insult yourself stupid to try to pretend to be somebody else.>>>>>>

yellowstar50

Since: Oct 11
11
Location hidden
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#22Thursday Nov 3

Donna Carver wrote:
John aka riverman aka Carl aka Roger aka the other 3 is a sad lonely person that stands in front of a bank looking like the fool all by himself
John Koch
any one want to stand w/me tursday in front of Bank of Amerika to show solidarity with the occupy movement. How is the war economy working for you?
John Koch
there are 23 members in this group. enough to form a cooperative and use our purchasing power to save money in some areas to be put into other areas you wish. four or five of us just don't make it enough. where are the rest of us stand???????
**********
And nobody did
Well he was out there expressing himself and had a point. Economics is politics and that is something we all have to deal with. As far a expressing the other ideas, they have some merit as I like to save money too but none to likely to have any effect. i am sure he will crawl back to his where ever and take care of himself. I understand he has his own power system, hand well and garden. Or so he says so. That's OK cause we won't have to deal with him coming out and screwing up our lives anymore.
Only The Truth

High Springs, FL

#79 Nov 20, 2011
At least you know you are an idiot when you insult yourself>>>>> >>>>>.

yellowstar50

Since: Oct 11
11
Location hidden
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#21Thursday Nov 3

Her Psychiatrist wrote:
John what is tursday ? What is Amerika?
Last question is , where did you go to school ,and what are you smoking? Call me for an appointment.
yellowstar50
Thee is nothing you can do for him. His schooling was provided by the public system so you know what that was and as far as smoking am not sure but there is nothing that a shrink can do that time will take care of itself. One less member in the gene pool
Only The Truth

High Springs, FL

#80 Nov 20, 2011
One more example of how stupid you are and that you are a liar>>>>>> >

riverman wrote:
if they all had jobs, there would be no time to occupy wall street.. from what I see its just a bunch or troublemakers and drug heads...
Donna
Makes you look pretty stupid for supporting them all by yourself now doesn't it John?>>

yellowstar50

Since: Oct 11
11
Location hidden
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#83Friday

It makes me look stupid if I don't. How is the war economy working for you? Are you comfortable? Are you assured of keeping your health? Are you assured your food is what it is? Is your fuel supply assured? You make assumptions that are not real or true and continue to rant and rave about things concerning me you have no first hand knowledge of but only dream of or make up. I made my stand very clear under John S. Koch and therefore see that your continued rantings are having the desired effect. Perhaps I can continue to have that effect. If I was not right in some of these matters you would just ignore me. Example is the post concerning why we are what we are and who is responsible for getting us here. SO. I ask again... HOW IS THE WAR ECONOMY WORKING FOR YOU? So either make better choices or die with them.>>>

CAN YOU SAY BUSTED!!!!!!!
Calling your Bluff

Jacksonville, FL

#81 Nov 20, 2011
Yessssss, John has been busted. He really does have some serious issues. Where is her psychiatrist?Maybe he is busy with Jill . You never know.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#82 Nov 20, 2011
you all have no clue and can continue to rant and rave about me all you want. It does not change the facts as to who I am. So take your bests shots as they will always miss the mark. I have stated the record and the facts as to what really exists as far as I am concerned. And, I am happy within my life as it stands right now so I guess that you all can continue to exist in your little worlds of words and so called knowledge. Regardless of the feelings expressed here on this page it is an isolated world that you all live in and I guess I will let you all live in it in peace. No matter what I say or do will not change your little minds as they are fixed on what ever demons you believe exist. At lest I have an understanding of what is happening to us and have taken steps as well as made choices to secure my future which is more than I can say for the rest of this group. When things get really difficult I wonder where you all will turn to to seek safety. DEAUS VALTE.........
Only The Truth

High Springs, FL

#83 Nov 20, 2011
Calling your Bluff wrote:
Yessssss, John has been busted. He really does have some serious issues. Where is her psychiatrist?Maybe he is busy with Jill . You never know.
They are two krazies out of the same pea hull and no psychiatrist can help them since they live in the land of make believe and fairy tales.
Ironic

Gainesville, FL

#85 May 14, 2012
Can this be any more obvious? The Tally busybody who cries and claims that she is constantly bullied is actually slammed on an anti-bully website because of her lame advice? This was posted on an open forum!
#
Terri Moore: Judy,don't worry about people who give advice with zero knowledge . They are usually bullies themselves,trying to run others lives.
Friday at 5:32am LikeUnlike 2
#
Jack Smith: Terri Moore , you are very observant.
Friday at 8:00am LikeUnlike
#
Mary Thornton: Jill likes to bully people and tell lies about them. Just ignore the woman who has been banned from all her local hometown FB pages. She is famous with giving out lousy advice but never takes any which is for her to seek professional psych help. Good luck with this cause, I'm sure you will put a stop to it.
Yesterday at 9:08am LikeUnlike 1
Only The Truth

Lake Butler, FL

#86 May 15, 2012
Ironic wrote:
Can this be any more obvious? The Tally busybody who cries and claims that she is constantly bullied is actually slammed on an anti-bully website because of her lame advice? This was posted on an open forum!
#
Terri Moore: Judy,don't worry about people who give advice with zero knowledge . They are usually bullies themselves,trying to run others lives.
Friday at 5:32am LikeUnlike 2
#
Jack Smith: Terri Moore , you are very observant.
Friday at 8:00am LikeUnlike
#
Mary Thornton: Jill likes to bully people and tell lies about them. Just ignore the woman who has been banned from all her local hometown FB pages. She is famous with giving out lousy advice but never takes any which is for her to seek professional psych help. Good luck with this cause, I'm sure you will put a stop to it.
Yesterday at 9:08am LikeUnlike 1
She also bullied the page owner and got herself banned once again. Somebody lock that woman up quick. Rumor has it that her hubby has had enough of her and tossed her under the bus. Must be quite an embarrassment to be married to somebody like her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Live Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two teens arrested in Tallahassee armed carjack... Nov 20 Maria Lopez 1
~ Columbia County, FL - 10th most dangerous in ... (Oct '14) Nov 20 C Zick 4
Skyler reed (Oct '16) Nov 19 Skyler 5
michelle Nov 18 Lane4233 10
Prostitutes at the Ole Time Country Buffet in L... (Mar '13) Nov 11 Robert 5
narc snitch (Nov '16) Oct '17 Chrissy 7
96.5/106.1 The Jet Sep '17 Anonymous 1

Live Oak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Live Oak Mortgages