2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

Nov 3, 2010 | Posted by: CitizenTopix | Full story: thenewsoftoday.com

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Comments
1,561 - 1,580 of 2,940 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 20
hummm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Panamaed wrote:
Capitulated=politically screwed
Sorry, I was thinkingon this angle.

Definition of CAPITULATE
1archaic : parley, negotiate
2a : to surrender often after negotiation of terms
b : to cease resisting : acquiesce

As far as us being politically screwed. We have been there since we won the revolutionary war but could not shake the bank of England. In December we will celebrate 100 years of the Rothschilds printing our money on our printing presses and loaning it back to us. Since then they have give themselves so many names most people think they are different entities. Federal reserve, Wall Street Bankers, World Bank; all equates to the Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Standard Oil, General Electric, Prescott Bush, George HW Bush.

If you want to seesome of what the Bush's have their fingers in here in Florida including the panhandle check out the corporate records for "Northern Trust" and "The Northern Trust."
hummm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Panamaed wrote:
Capitulated=politically screwed
This guy says Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernake is more dangerous than the muslim terrorists. maybe this explains the Bush connections to the oil wars and the poppy fields we are protecting in Afganistan.

http://w3.newsmax.com/a/currency-wars/video_u...
aeiou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

this ought to keep a few folks busy while catching up on the real wolves that have been biting at our doors for decades.

http://whowhatwhy.com/2012/05/07/watergate-re...

The Bushes and George Soros manufactured Obama to brinbg about the fast track destruction of our freedom. When he reaches the point that people are tired of what Obama is doing the Bushes will come back in and offer Jeb as the solution to fix all the problems Obama has caused and we'll suffer another eight years of Jeb Bush. Then his 1/2 hispanic son George Prescott Bush will be Texas trained and ready to take over the white house by then.
Sayeth The Raven

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Words, they fall from your keyboards like feces.
funny peculiar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

you nazi suckers should use the word "scheisse" but then your handlers have Americanized you much like the devil has the Africanized bees now destroying America's harvest.
Sure they do

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Sayeth The Raven wrote:
Words, they fall from your keyboards like feces.
Sure they do! Just like they fall from the lips of CHIP TATUM. Oh I forgot he's another one on the run like JOHN CAYLOR.

They all got together just to lie about these great wonderful Bushes that settled in different states just so they could manipulate the politics of the unsuspecting poor old voters.

We flew into several villages on the Nicaragua/Honduras border to recon for a later mission. I recorded actual village locations for cargo drops by CH-47's scheduled later in April. Three of the villages were Rus Rus, Waspam and Santa Anna.

Mr. North was pleased with the operations. He stated that Vice President Bush appreciated the extra effort I was giving. General Alverez told Mr. North of my ability to sneak into his airfield under their radar. He asked North if I could instruct some of his security team and pilots for future use. North declined stating that I was a national secret, laughing. We landed at Santa Anna and met with Enrique Bermudez and other Contra leaders. We were then taken to a processing area of some sort. As we approached, there was a strong smell of jet fuel and acetone. There were several tactical bladders, used for carrying fuels, sitting around the area. Six large fuel pods were on the ground but had the tops torched off. Inside there was fuel and ground-up coca leaves.

Mr. North stated the following to the other passengers, "One more year of this and we'll all retire." He then made a remark concerning Barry Seal and Governor Clinton. "If we can keep those Arkansas hicks in line, that is," referring to the loss of monies as determined the week prior during their meeting in Costa Rica. I stood silently by the vat of leaves, listening to the conversation. General Alverez had gone with the Contra leader to discuss logistics. The other three - North, Rodriguez, and Ami Nir - continued through the wooden building, inspecting the cocaine. North continued, "...but he (Vice President Bush) is very concerned about those missing monies. I think he's going to have Jeb (Bush) arrange something out of Columbia," he told his comrades, not thinking twice of my presence. What Mr. North was referring to ended up being the assassination of Barry Seal by members of the Medellin Cartel in early 1986.

"How about 'Pineapple'?" Rodriguez asked.(Speaking of General Noriega.)

"Naw," North answered, "something's up there." Bush later insured Noriega was indicted and imprisoned for drug trafficking.

I recalled the mysterious army officers remarks in Ojo de Agua, "Tell no one. There's no one big enough in your chain of command." I just heard North tell Rodriguez that the Vice President, the Governor of Arkansas and the three of them are manufacturing cocaine. I flew them back to La Cieba and I continued back to Tela in time for drinks downtown with my crew and friends. We returned the following day to Palmerola. I went to Ops an put a few notes on the back of the flight plan.
we shall forgive

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

yes, we shall forgive he who concentrate, but does not constipate, his endleess rehtoric

please simplify thoughts, yours are overly verbose

yes, simplify

you, one or several, loss much in your endlessness

we want to read you but alas

you produce trash
truth will lock U up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Trash in the form of verbal eye witness evidence to the multitude of crimes committed by these heatherns.

In the US there are hundreds of thousands of convicts sitting on death rows and serving life without parole based on the facts you scumbags call trash.

Remember one mans trash is another mans treasure.(i.e. evidence)
join the march

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Sayeth The Raven

Reddick, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

It's true. Feces draws flies. All you flies do is eat feces and bother people.
hummm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

all gods creatures have to eat something. someday the buzzards will feast on the carcasses of those who abuse their fellow man, woman,child & animals. the day of judgement shall come to all.

but it want be a day of judgement at the hands of the scum of the earth it will be a day of judgement by the God of the heavans. every last mortal human has that appointment penciled in in the book od life, only the date and time is to be decided by God almighty.
we shall forgive

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

perhaps

but again

forgive not one located in all states at one time

why

the self important reek of their retained excrement
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

HEY, HOW BOUT THEM GATORS?
hummm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

we shall forgive wrote:
perhaps
but again
forgive not one located in all states at one time
why
the self important reek of their retained excrement
dat gum this here dude sounds like he's about to have one of them thar "cute vagina's"

the truth is hard on these here "convicts in waiting" for sure.
liberty sheriff arrested

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

was Liberty County Sheriff Nick Finch arrested becaue he believes in the 2nd ammendment.

after all he was the chied law enforcement officer of the county with the right to make the decisions of who is arrested and who is not.

Here is the arret affidavit.

http://www.tallahassee.com/assets/pdf/CD20638...
Sayeth The Raven

Howey In The Hills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

liberty sheriff arrested wrote:
was Liberty County Sheriff Nick Finch arrested becaue he believes in the 2nd ammendment.
after all he was the chied law enforcement officer of the county with the right to make the decisions of who is arrested and who is not.
Here is the arret affidavit.
http://www.tallahassee.com/assets/pdf/CD20638...
Sheriff Finch was not arrested because of his belief in the 2nd Amendment. He was arrested because he tampered with an official investigation, removed and altered official paperwork pertaining to the investigation and released evidence (the concealed firearm) pertinent to the case.
Parrish (arrestee) was not arrested for possession of a firearm. It is clearly stated in the affidavit that the sergeant did not charge Parrish with the holstered firearm in plain view rather, the arrest was for the firearm concealed in his pocket.
Florida State Statue 790.01 (2) unequivocally states it is a 3rd degree felony to carry a concealed firearm without a CCW permit. The state of Florida is accommodating in issuing permits to its citizens who are eligible.
Even though he is the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in the county, no sheriff has the authority to dismiss charges made by another LEO even if the LEO is one of his deputies. He does have the authority to release the arrestee on ROR.
Sheriff Finch overstepped his authority based on the affidavit and is subject to being held accountable for that. Sheriffs are Law Enforcement Officers and, by that very title, must act in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction they were elected in.
They cannot act with impunity. It is comforting to know that even the "Top Cop" can be held accountable for his/her actions.
should we

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Sayeth The Raven wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheriff Finch was not arrested because of his belief in the 2nd Amendment. He was arrested because he tampered with an official investigation, removed and altered official paperwork pertaining to the investigation and released evidence (the concealed firearm) pertinent to the case.
Parrish (arrestee) was not arrested for possession of a firearm. It is clearly stated in the affidavit that the sergeant did not charge Parrish with the holstered firearm in plain view rather, the arrest was for the firearm concealed in his pocket.
Florida State Statue 790.01 (2) unequivocally states it is a 3rd degree felony to carry a concealed firearm without a CCW permit. The state of Florida is accommodating in issuing permits to its citizens who are eligible.
Even though he is the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in the county, no sheriff has the authority to dismiss charges made by another LEO even if the LEO is one of his deputies. He does have the authority to release the arrestee on ROR.
Sheriff Finch overstepped his authority based on the affidavit and is subject to being held accountable for that. Sheriffs are Law Enforcement Officers and, by that very title, must act in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction they were elected in.
They cannot act with impunity. It is comforting to know that even the "Top Cop" can be held accountable for his/her actions.
sorry

me did not read above

why

simply because

yes - necrotic
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Sayeth The Raven wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the sheriff of Lake County sure as hell over steps his boundry and covers up rapes of little boys and hides his prisoners from bondmen and so forth. too much to mention. since your ISP comes back to groveland in lake county why dont you just fix than for us and make him accountable like they did finch?
Really

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Sour grapes
what I say is

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

contrived to make the spinning world look bad

yes, posters say things are bad

say the world is aflame

definately defame

why show a brain

hope for rain

pain

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Live Oak Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Live Oak Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Live Oak People Search